Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stamblade 2vX Montage & Arrius Fight - The Black Hand PC EU

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭

Today bois I have 1 montage and 1 long fight which I couldnt really fit into any reasonable video, enjoy!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw7P4J2R8gaKQZyWrpOe-og
PC EU - TheRealSniker - The Sniker
Stamina Nightblade Main - Playing since March 2017
vHoF - Tick Tock Tormentor - 212907 Score World Record 2018
Completed all Hardmodes - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - The Flawless Conqueror
Bubosh wrote: »
you know right what gonna happen be rdy cute nb kitty @TheRealSniker
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just as disgusting as pvp can get. Any point of this share here?

what is this forum and why i don't like it:
    - complainers that cry without reason and without solution
    - trolls that give cheap or useless answers
    - people giving advice with counters that are not viable
    - bloggers that talk about their day or what they use in game
    - roleplayers that talk about fashion
    - people with solutions or bug reports are ignored
    - people that write walls of text without reason
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should bring back the horse c*** song. Absolutely legendary status content with that song.
  • Tylersoh
    Tylersoh
    ✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »

The guy just wanted to show what him and his buddy could do. I don’t see a point in complaining about it.

• MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭
    Tylersoh wrote: »

The guy just wanted to show what him and his buddy could do. I don’t see a point in complaining about it.

Lol "the guy" is probably the main authority for stealth stam NB in the game and one of the most respected stam NBs.
  • Tylersoh
    Tylersoh
    ✭✭✭
    Tylersoh wrote: »

Lol "the guy" is probably the main authority for stealth stam NB in the game and one of the most respected stam NBs.

I don’t watch many ESO videos so my apologies for not knowing that but my point still stands.
    Edited by Tylersoh on July 7, 2019 1:20PM