The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP! The loot message doesnt show up!

Naaura
Naaura
✭✭
Hello!
For quite some time after looting something, the little message at the bottom right of the screen doesnt show up for the items you've collected.
This issue is even more annoying if I have Auto-Loot enabled. I like to rush things. So without the window, i cant see what the heck I just looted!
Please help!

I am using Advanced UI addon, if thats contributing to the issue or not wanted to mention just in case.
Fan of the elder scrolls series since TES: Morrowind
Bought all games and dlcs.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest going to ESOUI and post your question in the thread for that addon just in case.

One thing that could be contributing is Zos has reduced the frequency addons can access game data to reduce server load. Just a guess that may or may not be relevant.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Settings > Gameplay > Loot History to ON. Hope that helps.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo