The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamden 2H in PVE. Any Good?

LukosCreyden
LukosCreyden
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm thinking on giving Stamden another shot, as I never really gave it a fair try on release. I never really see many people run 2H with stamden, though.
How is 2H fairing in PVE nowadays?
Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as well as DW and Bow are faring.

You can run 2H and do okay if you are able to get your DPS high enough. But its easier to do high DPS with DW/Bow or even Bow/Bow, so 2H tends to be more of a PVP thing where the burst damage and utility shines.
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 29, 2019 3:40PM
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do it.
    Just slightly lower weapon power and less sexy passives then DW. But enchant in its full power! Its completely ok.
    As warden I suppose you are using only rending slashes from DW and 2h has decent, if not better, substitution.
    Dont use maul and youre good to go. Play with nirn + poisons or infused + berserk enchant.
    Edited by satanio on June 29, 2019 9:09PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @satanio I won't lie, I had already mostly made up my mind before I made this post; I suppose I just wanted confirmation. Sounds good, though! Thanks for the insight.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can hit 50k with a two-hander and my stamsorc on a test dummy with only fracture applied for me. Two-handers have really closed the gap, and can almost match dual wielding. I dont' know the exact numbers, but I know dual wielding is still in the lead, at least by 3-5k maybe? Somebody may be able to back my claim.

I can tell you this, two-handers perform far better for classes without and execute ability. Hence why I think it really shines on my stamsorc. i also know stamDK's are doing really well with them.