The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Personalities] Cheerful Personality includes idle smile?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've tried watching some Youtubes of the Personalities but the detail is too indistinct to make out whether the character smiles or not and whether it's throughout like a creepy Joker or occasionally like the shopkeepers. Is it the same as, for example, Dayna Imayn at the Vivec bank?
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can preview the Cheerful Personality on your character in the Crown Store.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Cheerful personality has a nice, subtle smile that's nothing like the creepy one that comes with the Jester personality. Though your character will sometimes do this odd grin lol
    2rvJvex.png
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cheerful personality is best personality. If you haven't got it, get it.

For best results, apply to smol Bosmer.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    The Cheerful personality has a nice, subtle smile that's nothing like the creepy one that comes with the Jester personality. Though your character will sometimes do this odd grin lol

Thanks for the warning! :)
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

Thanks for this. Doesn't seem to let me see if there would be any movement animation changes, but it was enough to know it wasn't what I was looking for.

Personally it felt overdone compared to what I was looking for, which is something more toned down, like some of the Guild Store NPC idles.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Watchdog wrote: »

Thanks for this. Doesn't seem to let me see if there would be any movement animation changes, but it was enough to know it wasn't what I was looking for.

Personally it felt overdone compared to what I was looking for, which is something more toned down, like some of the Guild Store NPC idles.

If there is no Walk or Jog animation to preview, that personality doesn't alter that.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com