The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there any auto weapon swap addon?

Ildun
Ildun
✭✭✭✭
Something like it show front and back skills at the same time, when you press a skill hotkey, it will swap to corresponding weapon( if you are not using that weapon ).

I'm not deny I'm lazy, but most of the time the major issue is when I press swap button, it won't swap but I thought I swapped it.
Edited by Ildun on July 1, 2019 9:14AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ildun wrote: »
    but most of the time the major issue is when I press swap button, it won't swap but I thought I swapped it.

Welcome to ESO :D;)

TherealHämähäkki
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, not possible.
    You can use addons to show your current skillbar though like "Show Weapon Bar Id"
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    closest thing I know of is Action Duration Reminder

it can show timers of other bar abilities over the bar in use. This can be toggled with a keybind (the default is Shift but you can change it). Now you won't be able to click or get a mouse-over tooltip for the timer-framed icons of the bar not in use. It does however help keep track of longer duration abilities. You can also set it to pop a big reminder on the center of the screen when any ability runs out. My explanation is not very good so here is one of the seven pictures on the addon's ESOUI page :p

pvw5001.jpg

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ildun wrote: »
    the major issue is when I press swap button, it won't swap but I thought I swapped it.

This happens to me a lot, too. The action can apparently be interrupted by certain effects that your character is under. I wish that they would just let us swap when we ask, since when this fails to happen, it makes swapping seem like it is being impacted by lag.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 5, 2019 9:27PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swapping is affected by many reasons, yes.
    Lag, CPU load, "You get into combat before swapping ends", ...
    Even other addons "could" interfer if they attach to the same code and somehow slow it or just do their needed checks.
    It's not that simple. But in my use cases the most common problem is that the player get's into combat (or a group member get#s into combat) and the game does not let you swap any gear, weapons or skills anymore (which is fair and correct).