Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild that does ONLY normal dungeons and normal trials. Non vet guild.

Recent
Recent
✭✭✭✭✭
I just want to be around players that are at my level. Do normals guilds even exist in eso?

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not. You'll have to work hard to catch up.

(Jk I'm done messing with you.)
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »

😀😁😃😅
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi Recent, I run a smaller guild that runs a variety of content and we might be able to help you out. If your interested and want to learn more please message me on discord Wyvernflame#3188.
  • mvpethic
    mvpethic
    Hi Recent - Look for a smaller guild that identifies as being a "social" guild. You'll have luck after a few tries.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    I just want to be around players that are at my level. Do normals guilds even exist in eso?

Hey, Recent!
    GOod advice from ^mvpethic.
    And a bit from me: 1) there's no such thing as 'level' in ESO. everything is scaled to your character's level, same as to other player's in particular around you. That means in a group there may be lvl 30, lvl 50CP 140, lvl50CP810 and lvl47. And they all will gain EXP and loot. All that matters in ESO is skill and awarewaress (total awareness) of your character's abilities, class and rotation and mechanics that your character can fall back upon. that's it! So if one is witty and smart, one can be lvl 36 and be super useful even in a trial. 2) Second, it's CP (Champion points). They do matter. And that's what keep players alive in vet trials and dungeons (those CP passives are legend). Still, again, with ill use, they won't help, I ran across many of CP 810 who died alot lacking the knowledge or misusing their CPs.

All the luck to you! and Remember - it's a game, so try everything, be nice, positive and cheerful, and try having fun!
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • cal_whitebark
    cal_whitebark
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Recent!
    I hope you've found a guild to call home in Tamriel. If not, Fools Who Laugh at Death is a new casual guild that is ideal for folks who just want to get into the swing of things without the pressure of catching up the top-tier folks. You can look us up in the guild finder or reach out here if you'd like to chat more. Take care!
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, Recent!
    I hope you've found a guild to call home in Tamriel. If not, Fools Who Laugh at Death is a new casual guild that is ideal for folks who just want to get into the swing of things without the pressure of catching up the top-tier folks. You can look us up in the guild finder or reach out here if you'd like to chat more. Take care!

thank you so much will look you up sorry about my late reply :)
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »

:D
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Recent, I run a smaller guild that runs a variety of content and we might be able to help you out. If your interested and want to learn more please message me on discord Wyvernflame#3188.

:) thank you will look you up just got back from a small break
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Higuchi wrote: »

Hey, Recent!
    GOod advice from ^mvpethic.
    And a bit from me: 1) there's no such thing as 'level' in ESO. everything is scaled to your character's level, same as to other player's in particular around you. That means in a group there may be lvl 30, lvl 50CP 140, lvl50CP810 and lvl47. And they all will gain EXP and loot. All that matters in ESO is skill and awarewaress (total awareness) of your character's abilities, class and rotation and mechanics that your character can fall back upon. that's it! So if one is witty and smart, one can be lvl 36 and be super useful even in a trial. 2) Second, it's CP (Champion points). They do matter. And that's what keep players alive in vet trials and dungeons (those CP passives are legend). Still, again, with ill use, they won't help, I ran across many of CP 810 who died alot lacking the knowledge or misusing their CPs.

All the luck to you! and Remember - it's a game, so try everything, be nice, positive and cheerful, and try having fun!

thank you for the help :)
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Higuchi wrote: »
    thank you for the help :)

My pleasure. Contact me ingame, Recent (my ID is @alienioi), or leave your ID (Account @name) here, i'll find ya :) we might figure it out together ;)
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)