The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What’s your most hated enemy class in PvP?

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't pick one over the other, any half decent player can kill me on any build.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    I don't play NB often because it's boring but I'd still beat all my other chars in a 1v1 if I was.

It's basically a troll class.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't hate facing any particular class.

I just prefer my opponent to be mag necro lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragon Knight
    Dk zergs spamming fossilize.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Options
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Bunny Magsorc. Arguably the most difficult and annoying to fight. (High chance to receive hate whispers)

Magsorc. Arguably the most difficult to fight.

Stamblade. Always look forward to fighting other stamblades, and seeing what they are capable of... most suck though.

Mag/Stam Dk. They can put up a tough and lengthy fight.

Magblade. Only because they can be annoying without a detection skill or pot. Shoutouts to the ‘Caluurion’s Legacy’ gankers....they love me.

In that order...

Every other class/specs don’t threaten me at all.

I get a lot of hate whispers from magsorcs... probably expected as a stamblade.
    Edited by Kikazaru on July 2, 2019 2:35AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    susmitds wrote: »
    I can guarantee, 90% sorc mains will choose NB and 90% NB mains will choose sorc.

You aren’t wrong.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I hate stamdens, I hate bashcros, but I hate stamblades the most. Why? Cuz they gank 99.9% of the time.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • NuarBlack
    NuarBlack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I have to go with Night blades just cause as a whole they are the most annoying and require specific changes to your build in order to counter. (Cloak spam is just broken and needs the streak treatment.)Even though pet sorcs are annoying I don't feel this is a class issue it's a zos *** up pets issue as necro pets and WW pets can be annoying too cause of the Los issue.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Ever wonder why there are so many nerf Sorc threads? Look at the graph. It's because the forums are full of shady Nightblades! They hate us, and we hate them, LOL!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Ever wonder why there are so many nerf Sorc threads? Look at the graph. It's because the forums are full of shady Nightblades! They hate us, and we hate them, LOL!

Hate is such a strong word. I’d say fun competitive rivalry is more accurate.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Stam "tanks"

But nah nerf the only viable magicka spec in the game that challenges that 2 year META. Can't have those players that play mages have a chance against Stamina specs. Am I right?
    Options
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Magsorc, I just suck at fighting them.
    PvP needs more love.
    Options
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Magplar is so annoying to fight on many classes. The purify spam makes them hard to wear down in many cases but the worst part about them is their tendency to hold block and health their friendly targets on the brink of death. Not to mention most of them are either wearing pirate Skelton and using mist form to keep major protection up 100% of the time or are running earthgore.
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any heavy armor stamina build...I especially love when their healing is better than mine and I'm the healer...
    Options
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My worst PvP enemy are the loadscreens. I just never see them coming.
    TherealHämähäkki
    Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Any heavy armor stamina build...I especially love when their healing is better than mine and I'm the healer...

It's funny how that is? Nah it's sad and off-putting in my opinion.
    Options
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stam "tanks"

Yeah, whatever class(es) those stupid unkillable troll tanks are...
    Options
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knight
    Magdk fossilizes you and they all kill you.
    Yaaaaah

Edited by Udrath on July 2, 2019 10:23PM
    Options
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Petsorc
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Stam "tanks"

Yeah, whatever class(es) those stupid unkillable troll tanks are...

I think they’re mostly stamdks.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I can’t stand healbot magplars, you can’t kill them or anyone around them. I think it’s bad game design for a healer to be tanky. Healers should be squishy so if they are singled out by a dps or or off tank they can be killed in a duel but still have damage abilities to defend themselves. Good gameplay for a healer should be hiding behind teammates and having their dps protect them because they are a high priority target. Healer in ESO currently is a brain dead position.
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Fear and cloak are 2 skills that should have been changed along time ago.

Fear was soo buggy and hard to break (even with a full bar of stamina) it was too easy to exploit for fear bomb groups. Just total cheese.

Cloak has every powerful defensive skill packed into it. Immunity, invisiblility and breaking all incomming projectiles targetting. Plus has offense packed into it too with a guranteed crit. Makes the old 20 second hardened ward look under powered.
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I can’t stand healbot magplars, you can’t kill them or anyone around them. I think it’s bad game design for a healer to be tanky. Healers should be squishy so if they are singled out by a dps or or off tank they can be killed in a duel but still have damage abilities to defend themselves. Good gameplay for a healer should be hiding behind teammates and having their dps protect them because they are a high priority target. Healer in ESO currently is a brain dead position.

If that was the case no one would play one.

I’d counter that the benefit of healers is it makes damage dealers a non-brain dead job. If someone’s only targeting and spamming the same burst combo on the closest person that sounds pretty brain dead to me.

With healers and tanky types targets matter.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    NB, solely because of cloak.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Lol, some people here don't know what detect pots are 😂
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Jumping mag sorcs
    Options
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    i can get beaten on by 2 DK's and still die to endless fury...
    Options
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Petsorc. All the others I think are very fair between them, but giving a class Big shields, teleports and pets ... Pfff.
    Options
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »

Some people here don’t know about the existence of shieldbreaker
    :|
    Options
  • Nostrabar
    Nostrabar
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Neloth wrote: »
    Vietfox wrote: »

Some people here don’t know about the existence of shieldbreaker
    :|

Sooooo, to counter that annoying medium armor nightblade, you need to either
    1. Use a pot that will also give you your primary resource/recovery back, or
    2. Actually press the button for Magelight
    To counter a shielded target (but let's be real, we know this means a magsorc), you need to either
    1. Use half/all of your armor to get a proc through their shields
    2. Change all your glyphs to the freshly nerfed Oblivion
    I'm not saying they should nerf sorcs, I'm saying they should bring everyone else up to the Sorcerer's level.

(*maniacal laughter*)
    Options