Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NYC based guild

washbern
washbern
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Not sure if something like this exists, but i'm looking for a nice, friendly NYC based guild. I am a casual player with a long history of MMOs and looking for a community to grow with.

Thanks!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking for a guild that lives on the same block as me.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on June 21, 2019 7:42PM
  • washbern
    washbern
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having been in several such guilds I didn't think this was an unrealistic question. bit ok
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an odd question to ask, but the primary factor of whether or not someone is interested in a guild usually doesn't have much to do with the geographic location of the real world counterparts of the pixel people from the game. If it were me, I'd be looking for people that share similar interests regardless of where they live as (for me) that doesn't matter much when all my interactions with them are through a screen. I suppose there was just some curiosity as to the reasons behind the request though that's up to you if you want to share the importance.
  • mvpethic
    mvpethic
    There's a guild in the Boston area made up of college students from the Harvard/MIT/BU/Northeastern communities. They tend to hang out IRL on occasion and invite each other to stuff when not clearing content.

It's not that unusual; but it's not part of what most people think of when a guild is thought of.