Maintenance for the week of March 25:
โ€ข [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance โ€“ March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Combat

josh.lackey_ESO
josh.lackey_ESO
โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
From PC/Mac Patch Notes v5.0.10:
h5ocnywdu7g1.png
General
  • Fixed an issue where you were able to swap out abilities during combat.

Looks like being able to swap your abilities while stuck in combat was unintended. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

I wonder if this will go back to locking us out of transit, too?
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    Also quickslots. Are we blocked from equipping siege while stuck in combat now, too?
  • echo2omega
    echo2omega
    โœญโœญโœญ
    This is one of those WTF bug "Fixes".

1. The "stuck in combat" bug is still not fixed [after how many YEARS now...5?]. Maybe you should dedicate resources to fixing ->that-> bug.

2. You fixed this "bug" ...again... I get that you do not want people exploiting this HOWEVER ...AGAIN...your (ZOS) goal should be FIX the ROOT cause of the stuck in combat bug.

3. The logic (and code) to check if someone is "In Combat" is very simple and straight forward...So...Fix it....Please?
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    โœญโœญโœญโœญ
    cf8b2332e1cab604e2fed6468d6ea777ad6d4675a185d73d542d3b02e39068af.jpg
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • coletas
    coletas
    โœญโœญโœญโœญ
    Just as a patch, everybody should be out of combat after 1 minute of not receiving damage. How many times i have to go kms and kms in mist form for this bug, everyday going worse. If npc are the problem, remover them. Are stupid and lag everything. The only fun thing about then is negates etc.... Ok, out trees that make negates and remove the stupid npcs
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    โœญโœญ
    Also quickslots. Are we blocked from equipping siege while stuck in combat now, too?

Yep! Now you can be stuck and combat AND be useless!