The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

WTB good team mates...

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This has been happening across all my character for 2-3 months. I even took a month a half break, started doing bgs a week ago and it keeps happening. Just check the screenshot, that's how at least two thirds of my games go.

sDf13AX.jpg
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now to salt the wound. The very next game i was 12-0 and got booted randomly. 20 min timer...
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most practical solution is to form a premade group that communicates well in voice comms and then you can be one of the teams that the randoms complain about...
  • msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna sound elitist (and it probably is) but a big issue with recent rough pugs is that a lot of new people are playing / returning to the game since Elsewyr. BGs are just especially lopsided, as a premade is gonna win 99% of the time against a pug group. It's like comparing a vetted guild run on vMoL and a Craglorn pug, but if those groups had to fight one another. Those other teams sure look like premades to me (or at least all relatively competent pvpers).

Even pug dungeons and trials have been really rough lately, And while I know it's harder in pvp / BGs to give/receive criticism, all we can do is try to help the noobs improve.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And the game after getting booted was one that didn't start because one of the teams couldn't get 3 players. Unbelievable.
    msalvia wrote: »
    This is gonna sound elitist (and it probably is) but a big issue with recent rough pugs is that a lot of new people are playing / returning to the game since Elsewyr. BGs are just especially lopsided, as a premade is gonna win 99% of the time against a pug group. It's like comparing a vetted guild run on vMoL and a Craglorn pug, but if those groups had to fight one another. Those other teams sure look like premades to me (or at least all relatively competent pvpers).

Even pug dungeons and trials have been really rough lately, And while I know it's harder in pvp / BGs to give/receive criticism, all we can do is try to help the noobs improve.

BGs supposedly have MMR. [snip]

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 2, 2019 10:36PM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    And the game after getting booted was one that didn't start because one of the teams couldn't get 3 players. Unbelievable.

BGs supposedly have MMR. [snip]

[Edit for bait.]

MMR doesn't reset when you transition from Level 10-49 BGs to Level 50 ones. So anyone who leveled up a new character through Battlegrounds and has high MMR from that gets thrown in with the high MMR players as soon as they hit 50.

That sucks for everyone involved.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 2, 2019 10:36PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

BGs supposedly have MMR. Noobs shouldn't be a game with me to begin with.

MMR doesn't reset when you transition from Level 10-49 BGs to Level 50 ones. So anyone who leveled up a new character through Battlegrounds and has high MMR from that gets thrown in with the high MMR players as soon as they hit 50.

That sucks for everyone involved.

Agreed. When I play my stamcro I feel sorry for my team mates.

About the issue, I’ve noticed a ton more glass canon sorcs and NBs.

One you can work around and still pull off a win. Two though and it’s damn near impossible.

They’ll do BGs and use their team as a shield and be the first to run from an engagement. Worst are probably sorcs; they’ll spam their execute and kill steal the team’s kills and go 10-2 and you just know afterwards they left thinking they lost because they got a bad team.

I’m finding an influx of players who listened to the ‘play sorc if you want to BG’. I mean if you want to play that way fine, but I don’t like losing and want them on someone else’s team.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll group with you - for the low price of 100k per match.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I’ll group with you - for the low price of 100k per match.

BG mercenaries, that’s a new concept and I love it, lol.