Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – August 26, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furnishing Vendor 7/5

ZOS_SarahHecker
The Luxury Furnisher will have three weeks' worth of items this weekend on all platforms. In addition to its usually scheduled selection, we will also have items available from the week of 5/24 and the week of 5/31 to make up for Zenil Theran's unreliable work schedule.
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on July 8, 2019 9:27PM
Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall Zanil not being there the weeks of 5/24 and 5/31. Or was he offering the wrong items then?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I don't recall Zanil not being there the weeks of 5/24 and 5/31. Or was he offering the wrong items then?

He was there for a few hours of the weekend for some people. Most people couldn't find him as he arrived hours late, was having instancing trouble, and left a day early.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Razberry9876
    Razberry9876
    Soul Shriven
    Zanil can take out a restraining order against me all he wants because I have lots of friends in my guild who have my back. - If I ask for help via Band app, I can guarantee at least 3 peeps would buy stuff for me if need be. Anyone who doesn't have as great of a social guild ... Well, with guild finder, it's time to find your tribe.

Pulling Agro on Xbox1 NA Server has my back. Who's got yours?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

He was there for a few hours of the weekend for some people. Most people couldn't find him as he arrived hours late, was having instancing trouble, and left a day early.

Ah, right! I had forgotten about it since I had no issues with finding him there, even towards the end of his shift on Sunday night. And on both XB NA and PC NA. Thanks for the answer!
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭
    The Luxury Furnisher will have three weeks' worth of items this weekend on all platforms. In addition to its usually scheduled selection, we will also have items available from the week of 5/24 and the week of 5/31 to make up for Zenil Theran's unreliable work schedule.

Fire that useless Dunmer jk

but no cheers for this ZOS
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provides dates in an intelligent format.
    Aren't you bored yet, @felcign?

• therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

American game company, therefore American format. For metric date format, simply reverse the numbers.

• MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give this thread 5/7.

(There's a meme there somewhere)
    CEO 'Kiwi Farmers' guild.
    'Sharp Arrows'
    Mr.Garlic
    PC/NA CP 1250+
    PC/NA CP 550+
    PC/EU CP 810+

Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,
    A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,
    Finding it's target, such delight.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was very much needed, given how many players probably never had a chance to buy anything they may have wanted due to the vendor taking an unauthorized holiday, or going on strike. Far to many customers to call it a reasonable business. But...he should be the richest vendor in all of Nirn. :p :o

Many thanks ZoS! This is greatly appreciated. ^^ :smiley:
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    Imperial Dragonknight CP 600+
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »

American game company, therefore American format. For metric date format, simply reverse the numbers.

Sells to the world. Therefore ignorant.

• SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    synnerman wrote: »
    synnerman wrote: »
    Agreed do the Golden Vendor as you also besides the performance and cant login problems cancelled the only PvP event we have. I could care less about housing

I could care less about your comment. Plenty of people enjoy housing. The PvP will still be there. Stop complaining.

I didnt say no one cared about housing or that you couldnt ....I could not care less about it so keep your beak out of MY opinon

No one cares if you don't like his beak!
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭
    IKEA time
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar [PvP]
    Jux Blackheart | Redguard - Nightblade [PvP]
    Cacique the Sage of Ius | Redguard - Warden [PvP]
    Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

Over years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he visited his homeland of Alik'r. Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the God of animals) leads this group. The shaman recites a ritualistic daily ancestral prayer at sunrise. Kalik can sense the prayers of Cacique, even when he whispers it in the loneliest place in the desert to keep the tribe safe before battle. After rescuing Sentinel, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, which was given this name by Imperials in the region; asked to join the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Jux Blackheart a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn for pilfering, was known to infiltrate any bank vault or Ayelid ruin without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of this greed. He lost two fingertips as a lesson! Cacique performed the dressing on Jux's wounds and convinced him on joining the tribe and to give up his criminal past. Last but not least, Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and half-caste between a Breton mother and Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon to Wrothgar. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to Wrothgar when the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout apartment, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer, a Breton and two Imperials. The Imperials were related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (Ras Kalik's mentor in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn is Abnur's pompous treasure hunting illegitimate son, that was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayelid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder Imperial Tyrus Septim is a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family. The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperials. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a Breton and also an Cult leader of Bretons that worship and try to live as Ayelids, was only seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture. This artifact being the Ayelid sword; Sinweaver. Immediately after their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why he wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had heard rumors that the Sword would give him magical powers if he performed a ritual custom at an old Elven shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure. Ras Kalik had noticed the sword however, an sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayelid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (* Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Breton men have parted ways for now... While Ras Kalik is off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn - - DRAGONS!! He doesn't know a necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, in Alik'r and the one known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following to the land of the Khajiits.
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrGarlic wrote: »
    I give this thread 5/7.

(There's a meme there somewhere)

... Too much water?
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just notice this discussion like not even 3 hours before Zanil shows up >_> making me have to do a mad scramble to find the luxury furniture items that are to be shown...
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm an American who is generally pretty willing to admit that some of the stuff we do is just weird, stubborn, and makes no sense. On this one, however, we Americans have (probably by accident) settled on the most logical and least clumsy way to express dates.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on July 5, 2019 10:56PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xZQhTfC.gif
    best in slot: is the armor, weapon, clothing look, pet, or no pet, jewelry, race, class, skill choices, amount of DPS, and skin color best fit to you and the way you wish to play and makes you feel good and performs what YOU think it should be.

worst in slot: what you read in zone chat, and forum comment, and forum thread, and you tube video, and live streamer advice, and class rep advice, and guild chat advice, and whisper told you to wear, and use for skill, and dress like, and use for weapon and armor.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm an American who is generally pretty willing to admit that some of the stuff we do is just weird, stubborn, and makes no sense. On this one, however, we Americans have (probably by accident) settled on the most logical and least clumsy way to express dates.

I missed that little gem...

Stop selling outside the US then, if you can't maintain effective communications.