The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Missing 800 k gold send by Email

igormaxbr03
igormaxbr03
✭✭✭
I send 800k to ZiiraXMeteor63 to help him on the game, I sent the gold at 8:40 PM from my country time on Sunday, but this player only have account on xbox EU server he forget to tell me and i have on xbox NA only, but the gold was send any way the game and I could not get in message for ZiiraXMeteor63 to make a account on NA server and send me back the 800 k gold can you guys from Zinemax send me the 800 k back please , and the game should have a system to prevent it from occurring
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @igormaxbr03

We recommend opening a ticket with customer support as they can look into what happened with your trade with the other player.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how xbox works, but with PC players have access to both NA and EU servers. If the same is true on xbox, he could just make an NA character and send the gold back, even if he never plans on playing on that server again.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @igormaxbr03

We recommend opening a ticket with customer support as they can look into what happened with your trade with the other player.

i did that and it was refused and ignored!
    [Incident: 190622-004803] Customer Service Ticket
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @igormaxbr03

hello?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gilvoth

Please check your inbox for details on your ticket #190622-004803.
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for looking into this.
    please have nice day.
  • igormaxbr03
    igormaxbr03
    ✭✭✭
    I try open i ticket but what issue should i put in game issue feedback/bug there nothing about email in the supourt page @ZOS_BillE
  • igormaxbr03
    igormaxbr03
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how xbox works, but with PC players have access to both NA and EU servers. If the same is true on xbox, he could just make an NA character and send the gold back, even if he never plans on playing on that server again.

I try message him to make a xbox Na account but he dint replay me hope Zenimax dont delete the gold and maybe in 30 days come back for me
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @igormaxbr03

Tickets submitted under Feedback/Bug will not receive a reply. I recommend submitting this ticket under In-Game Support.
    Staff Post