Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Baandari Pedlar Crown Crate!"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
48bd1ed2acd777570e6029c5145e98ea.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Introducing the Baandari Pedlar Crown Crates blog article.

Acquire wares from the faraway land of Elsweyr with the Baandari Pedlar Crown Crates, coming soon to the in-game Crown Store.

Here's a full list of all the rewards contained in Baandari Pedlar Crown Crates:

Fine Rewards
  • Cloudy: Early Moonrise
  • Cloudy: Golden Elsweyr Veldt
  • Fledgling: Golden Plover
  • Flourishing: Swaggering Gray
  • Lordly: Stony Shadows
  • Torrid: Scorching Sand
Superior Rewards
  • Alinor Ringtail
  • Blackmarrow Necro-Turban
  • Bright Moons Greeting
  • Desert Rain Kata
  • Dibella's Doll Mask, Khajiiti
  • Draco Aerius Body Markings
  • Draco Aerius Face Markings
  • Goutfang Kata
  • Monarch Butterfly
  • Nightmare Daemon Mask, Khajiiti
  • Plague Dragon Body Stains
  • Plague Dragon Face Stains
  • Play Esraj
  • Tenmar Leopard Body Marks
  • Tenmar Leopard Face Marks
  • Whispering Claw Kata
Epic Rewards
  • Baandari Cheek Chain
  • Baandari Luck Circlet
  • Baandari Luck Veil
  • Bright Moons
  • Cerulean Scorpion
  • Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown
  • Dusky Fennec Fox
  • Gold Dragon Hand Projector
  • Instant All Research
  • Kinlord's Alinor Attire
  • Major Gold Coast Experience Scroll
  • Moon-Sugar Festival Suit
Legendary Rewards
  • "Song of the Night" Ensemble
  • Baandari Lunar Compass
  • Baandari Pedlar Battle Axe
  • Baandari Pedlar Bow
  • Baandari Pedlar Staff
  • Baandari Pedlar Sword
  • Coral Mudcrab
  • Crown Crafting Motif 16: Glass Style
  • Crown Crafting Motif 28: Ra Gada Style
  • Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll
  • Indigo Senche-Panther
  • Instant All Research, Major
  • Ja'khajiit Raz
  • Pile of Dubious Riches
  • Queen's-Eye Spymaster
  • Steed of the Afflicted
  • The Mane, Moons-Blessed
  • Tuxedo Bear
  • Unholy Glow Bone Dragon
Apex Rewards
Baandari Pedlar Brindle Wolf
Baandari Pedlar Camel
Baandari Pedlar Guar
Baandari Pedlar Senche-Lion
Baandari Pedlar Steed
Radiant Apex Rewards
  • Anka-Ra Sandcamel
  • Anka-Ra Senche-Lion
  • Ebony Dwarven Spider
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good collectibles there!
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jessica, very cool!
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do love my wolfs 😀
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone remind this one please how many gems the things in each category cost please?

Then she can do the maths and consider what she may purchase with her small sum of gems from various complimentary crates and what she will wave goodbye to hoping for.

Esraj is a certain. Cheek chain would be nice. Statue might be well out of budget.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone remind this one please how many gems the things in each category cost please?

Then she can do the maths and consider what she may purchase with her small sum of gems from various complimentary crates and what she will wave goodbye to hoping for.

Esraj is a certain. Cheek chain would be nice. Statue might be well out of budget.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Apex I think is 400 gems as for other levels not sure
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apex 400
    Legendary 100
    Epic 40
    Superior 16
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    Apex 400
    Legendary 100
    Epic 40
    Superior 16

Many thanks.

This one has the grand sum of about 203 gems. So if the statue is 100 gems then it may just find a home on Sugar Island …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Lifsteinn
    Lifsteinn
    ✭✭✭
    Tsaesci Motif?
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the Esraj, at least one kata and maybe the lunar compass.

A really interesting selection (whereas I won't miss the dragonscale crates at all)
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Prickbojanglez
    Prickbojanglez
    Soul Shriven
    Perhaps I am missing something, but where is the baandari dwarven spider mount?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps I am missing something, but where is the baandari dwarven spider mount?

You're not missing anything.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom you forgot to include the Bandaari Dwarven Spider in the Apex category.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    Apex 400
    Legendary 100
    Epic 40
    Superior 16

This is a general rule, though somethings like motif books (legendary 200) and pages ( Supeior 25) are sometimes more.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lifsteinn wrote: »
    Tsaesci Motif?
    This. I need it!
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm incredibly disappointed that the Khajiiti martial arts katas are being put in the gambling boxes instead of the normal cash shop. Why is there such a focus on gambling in this game? Why do the gambling boxes get so much new, high-quality content compared to the cash shop?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    What about the pets from the preview crates? Will those be available as well? I didn't get one that I was interested in, but I do love two of them.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on these missing items? I don't see them on the list.

Superior
    Dragonsmoke Body Markings (ID: 6268)
    Dragonsmoke Face Markings (ID: 6267)
    Pride of Alkosh Body Marks (ID: 6264)
    Pride of Alkosh Face Marks (ID: 6263)
    Prong-Eared Odd-Eyed Cat (ID: 5662)

Epic/Legendary
    Senche-Serval Kitten (ID: 6195)
    Factotum (ID: 1480)
    Peryite's Afflicted (ID: 6273)

Apex
    Baandari Dwarven Spider (ID: 6204)
    Resplendent Sweetroll (ID: 126132)

I assume the rest of the Fine/Common consumables remain unchanged, so I have not included those.
  • Tehachopi
    Tehachopi
    Soul Shriven
    What about the prong eared odd eyes cat? It was in the free one but I didn't manage to get it. I want that cat so much though.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about instead of digital slots, y’all focus on fixing your unplayable game
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You missed the Dwarven Spider. It's in Fine rewards tier I assume? ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap Quarter for me then, the only stuff that appeals is in the Superior Category!
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the Rimmen ringtail wolf tho?
    Rimmen_Ringtailed_Wolf.png
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeahhhhhh,

no thank you.

Fix your game and actually deserve the money. Then I will gladly spend something on those reskins of reskins.

And of course, this
    Jhalin wrote: »
    How about instead of digital slots, y’all focus on fixing your unplayable game
    Edited by xMovingTarget on July 1, 2019 7:29PM
  • Onlyshestandsthere
    Onlyshestandsthere
    Soul Shriven
    Baaah I'd so want that Baandari Pedlar Brindle Wolf if you could take off the armor on it, to ya know see the awesome Brindle pattern on the pooch :I. I hate all these forced fully armored mounts lately lemme see the skin dang it let me turn the armor off.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where are the baandari peddlar pets for the spider, pony, wolf, senche, etc?
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Delsanab14_ESO Those are only available from Baandari Pedlar Preview Crates, which are completely separate from this one.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    @Delsanab14_ESO Those are only available from Baandari Pedlar Preview Crates, which are completely separate from this one.

Do you know what the word preview means? You can not preview something if the thing you're previewing doesn't have what was in the preview. imagine going to a movie, seeing a trailer preview for a movie about dogs, then it's a movie about cats instead when it actually comes out but never tells you that.

It is possible Zenimax might do that because why not add that to all the other things, but it seems more likely that it'll be added individually to the crown store per price or was a mistake and meant to be added to this listing. Either way they should have told us that, because people didn't get a preview crate thinking it'd have stuff not in the actual crate release...

I don't want this spider.. I want a senche cub.
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »

@Faunter

I've reviewed the preview crate and baandari crate, compare and contrast shows everything in the preview crate being found in the Baandari crate except these 4 Pedlar Pack cuddle buddies.

That creates an even greater issue because that means it's not independent from one another, all the green dyes are the exact same as found there, so the real question now is, where do the 4 Pedlar Pack cuddle buddies come into play then?

Per price purchase or accidentally left out? Forgetting about cute cuddle buddies should be a travesty (yes I know the spider isn't cute).
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've reviewed the preview crate and baandari crate, compare and contrast shows everything in the preview crate being found in the Baandari crate except these 4 Pedlar Pack cuddle buddies.
    I agree. The words "Preview Crate" were a poor choice for its name. Over the past week, I noticed that many people couldn't tell the difference between the two crates. Perhaps calling it something like Baandari Pedlar Surplus Crate instead would have been more appropriate.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the pets from the preview crate will be introduced in the Crown Store eventually. Also, I agree that calling them "Preview Crates" is very misleading. Some people who don't go to the forum might not realize the pets aren't in the crates, and buy them mistakenly in hope of getting one of the pets. This is borderline false advertising. Frankly disappointing, and worrying. Especially as Bethesda/ZOS need to rebuild trust after the canvas bag and fancy bottle fiasco (yes, I know BGS is not ZOS, but they operate under the same umbrella company).
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)