The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Merging multiple ESO accounts?

Borgebj
Borgebj
Soul Shriven
Ok so i have had ESO standard edition for a few years now, and throughout that time i have bought the imperial upgrade on my account.
I now wish to purchase Elsweyr, but together with the Summerset chapter and Morrowind Chapter through the "The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr" standard edition that comes with morrowing, summerset, elsweyr AND the base game.

What i want to know is if i buy this, can i merge this account with my old one, so that i can get elsweyr, summerset, morrowind and the imperial upgrade on one account?
If i were to purchase the chapters separately it would be so much more expensive.
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Accounts are separate, I do not believe that there is any method available to merge them.
    AFAIK

Malborn66
    PC-EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Malborn66 said there is no way to merge accounts.

However you might be able to use the code with that package to upgrade your current account with all the content. I am not sure if this is how the codes work though, so double check with others here who may have done it or send a ticket to ZOS asking for help on it.
    Edited by Turelus on July 1, 2019 10:13AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borgebj wrote: »
    Ok so i have had ESO standard edition for a few years now, and throughout that time i have bought the imperial upgrade on my account.
    I now wish to purchase Elsweyr, but together with the Summerset chapter and Morrowind Chapter through the "The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr" standard edition that comes with morrowing, summerset, elsweyr AND the base game.

What i want to know is if i buy this, can i merge this account with my old one, so that i can get elsweyr, summerset, morrowind and the imperial upgrade on one account?
    If i were to purchase the chapters separately it would be so much more expensive.

If you have a Steam account, there is a way. Be sure to have your Steam account linked to your ESO account here.

If you own ESO base game here, but not on Steam, buy the Elsweyr Digital Standard Edition on Steam, and vice versa.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com