The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minion doesn't work, updated all of my addons manually and...

Alaya
Alaya
✭✭✭
First off, since the last DLC, LibSavedVars (or whatever it was called), froze ESO and I would have to bring up task manager and force it to stop if that ONE addon was checked... it's been updated since, BUT, I still have the problem...

And a new one.

First there's this: eqic4cac0tct.png

And then there's this whenever I click "Allow Out of Date Addons": bhfdcb831kke.png

This is a list of all my addons, updated to the latest version per ESOUI site. n3zoee3r0upx.png

I have no idea what's doing what, just that most of the addons work in the game still (despite not being displayed), and that one will wig out my notifications if I get an achievement or my daily reward (quitting and then hitting play clears out all of those 1k notifications+)

If anyone's wondering, LibSavedVars is required for Roomba, but it always freezes the game whenever I click it and it is up to date.

• midnightwanderer
    it sounds like you're taxing too much ram with all those addons
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Worst answer of the internet for the day.^

Based on your screenshot OP, try removing Potion Maker for a start, as that one is listed as the error start.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

Worst answer of the internet for the day.^

Based on your screenshot OP, try removing Potion Maker for a start, as that one is listed as the error start.

Yes, and by "remove"... completely delete it from the addons directory. You may have to do that for more than one of them to figure out what addons might be broken.

After that, add more RAMs. :wink:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Alaya
    Alaya
    ✭✭✭
    It was Votan's AddOn list that was doing the no show in game, it comes packaged with Potion Maker but shows up separately and not as a needed addon for that one to work.

I've gotten Minion to work too.

RAM is fine too. Game runs hella smooth even with all of those.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    One thing I've been very pleased with since the end of january or so is the new lib included with awesome guild store (and can be found elsewise, too). This addon, LibDebugLogger, has been a lifesaver when it comes to verifying where problems are. IT does take a little getting used to, but I can almost always, when sitting down with it, pinpoint exactly what addon is causing me problems after a change. Mostly because that's usually the last addon 'loaded' in it is generally the one that's got a fault. Again, it takes learning how to parse the logs, but it's of inestimable aide for me in solving issues. (it also helped me to pinpoint when ZOS themselves had a game-breaking, or rather, character breaking, bug with regard to a character that could not log in because of her mount upgrades combined with the mount--she was the only one, and reading the logs helped me to verify that it wasn't an issue with my account, but actually with the horse situation).