Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Twin Arches: "Redguard Farrier's Abode"

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi guys. I've been working on this house for the last four or so months.

I love the Redguard architecture, and my character is indeed Redguard himself.

To furnish my home, I have mostly crafted or purchased from other players. There is a small amount of furniture from the Crown Store, specifically, most of the food storage from the recent Baker's outfit pack, and a music box. (Sands of the Alik'r)

The home also features four crafting stations, as well as an outfit station. I have tried to follow a conservative approach to housing, and haven't made any custom buildings. I like to work within the original canvas.

It was important for me that this house also accommodate my trusty horse. I now feel that I have everything I need in the courtyard to keep a happy and healthy steed.

Please enjoy:

LPnqHhZ.png
nKWC8KJ.png
wZcP5yN.png
nuggCUK.png
zJE1Ls9.png
dKnVPIo.png
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love your little refuge from the blowing sands!

I also like to work with the canvas of the home, and always feel I need to include everything my character would want if they really did return there after weeks of adventuring.

Autumn's Gate is nice for this style of decorating, plenty of room for horses, plus livestock. I have a pig, two chickens, a much needed stable cat and dog who always jumps on the bed, even though he knows better!
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    I love your little refuge from the blowing sands!

I also like to work with the canvas of the home, and always feel I need to include everything my character would want if they really did return there after weeks of adventuring.

Autumn's Gate is nice for this style of decorating, plenty of room for horses, plus livestock. I have a pig, two chickens, a much needed stable cat and dog who always jumps on the bed, even though he knows better!

Thank you! I agree on Autumn's Gate. I actually had it back on Xbox, long before I ad forum access. Great house!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you wanted to make it slightly brighter, you could always add a few Redguard Chandeliers.

There is a darker metal one, if you're trying to avoid too much brass/gold.

Then, you could always switch them off, if you wanted it darker, again.

Edited by Tigerseye on July 1, 2019 3:46AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    If you wanted to make it slightly brighter, you could always add a few Redguard Chandeliers.

There is a darker metal one, if you're trying to avoid too much brass/gold.

Then, you could always switch them off, if you wanted it darker, again.

That's not a bad idea, especially for the suite.