The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I feel cheated by the new Intrepid Gourmet bundle...:(

Dr.NRG
Dr.NRG
✭✭✭✭
After seeing this in the store I though maybe I its time for me to finally learn how to do provisioning. However, this new crown store item is misleading and doesnt work. First of all I cannot interact with the crafting staion. Then this only gives green Recipes while I though I would learn all recipes. Yes it does say writ recipes but how am I supposed to know thats only the green ones... I only wanted to buy this in the first place as I though id get gold ones too that are just way to hard to come by..
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costume,
    3 emotes,
    All writ recipes,
    Cooking station,
    Provisioning themed furnishings,
    Could easily go for 2000 crowns if sold separately,
    700 crowns,

And you feel cheated because you don't get every single recipe in the game? Sorry, I find this entertaining.

On a much more helpful note, try picking the station up and putting it down again. I'm not memeing either. The outline will change from yellow to green when it is ready to place in a way that you can use it. Make sure either end of the spit is open, as that is where the character stands.

Edit for clarity and spelling errors.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on July 1, 2019 2:41PM
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    After seeing this in the store I though maybe I its time for me to finally learn how to do provisioning. However, this new crown store item is misleading and doesnt work. First of all I cannot interact with the crafting staion. Then this only gives green Recipes while I though I would learn all recipes. Yes it does say writ recipes but how am I supposed to know thats only the green ones... I only wanted to buy this in the first place as I though id get gold ones too that are just way to hard to come by..

You are supposed to know its just green recipies because writ recipies are all green.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A little search before making a purchase can save one a lot of regret later. This thread of mine is still on the first page:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/481708/the-intrepid-gourmet-bundle-recipes-list#latest
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

A little search before making a purchase can save one a lot of regret later. This thread of mine is still on the first page:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/481708/the-intrepid-gourmet-bundle-recipes-list#latest

Yeah thx for making this thread! I never really done writs so didnt know it would only be greens. I still feel this can be misleading for new player though. luckily it was cheap
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta admit it doesn't seem all that absurd to me to point out the LACK of clarifications in store items (see outfit pages, for example). Sorry people are in such a hurry to defend the game out of some sort of need to show of "reasonable" they are.

I think that compared to the USUAL prices this bundles was an interesting one, price wise, but seeing as the usual prices are so darn absurd, ymmv. And regardless, they really should make their descriptions proper ones.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    Gotta admit it doesn't seem all that absurd to me to point out the LACK of clarifications in store items (see outfit pages, for example). Sorry people are in such a hurry to defend the game out of some sort of need to show of "reasonable" they are.

I think that compared to the USUAL prices this bundles was an interesting one, price wise, but seeing as the usual prices are so darn absurd, ymmv. And regardless, they really should make their descriptions proper ones.

This game is a steaming trash pile, but not because OP didn’t bother to read what was written in the description itself. Just googling “ESO writs” would be enough for a brand new, never-did-anything-craft-related-ever player to figure out it’s not gonna give them literally every recipe in the game for $7.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry - except for the most rare ones, recipes are really dirt cheap. And once you get into doing writs, you will start getting blue recipes in writ rewards fairly regularly.
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was an absolute steal for 700 crowns, and I mostly only bought it for the salty emote!
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm interacting with my provisioning station just fine...
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No