The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An idea for resource scaling

Saelent
Saelent
✭✭✭✭✭
Either a passive or an item, (item purchasable in the crown store?) and able to turn all skills from their original scaling to using magicka or stamina as selected.

The idea stemming from an idea to stop all of the ‘not enough skills for my resource’ or ‘not enough weapons for that resource’ complaints.

Personally I’d pay to have my necro’s stamina options switched to magicka but have the same effects.

TLDR, the point of this - something that can be turned on and off so skills can have the same effect as the chosen morph, but cost/scale from the other resource.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good on paper, @Saelent ... but then the idea starts to break down when trying to balance the game around all the different morphs.

I'll let you lead that discussion with the ZOS Combat Team. ;)
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to @Taleof2Cities if only to see how they work and be able to shoot down the naysayers who claim the combat team don’t know what they’re talking about. Which I would say that they do.

But until that strange situation happens, in terms of balancing the game around different morphs, isn’t that one of the complaints? That the game isn’t balanced between the different morphs which causes stamina or magicka to be stronger?