The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Intrepid Gourmet Baker Costume

inclinations
inclinations
✭✭✭
https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/7908?the-intrepid-gourmet-bundle
ZOS I don't want to be locked in to a floor length robe because my character is female. The male version pictured is so nice it's the outfit I was hoping to use.
Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, long skirts look bad in this game.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it the chef costume is an tunic and the baker is an dress.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't have problem with that if I had the chef costume. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Makes sense.
    Both should work well with Cadwell weapon pack :)
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

This. It's the better costume and the one I wanted to use.
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has stated they will not revisit art work after it is released and costumes probably fit into that. They said it concerning a much bigger issue at that.

Not arguing. Just mentioning some history.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Zos has stated they will not revisit art work after it is released and costumes probably fit into that. They said it concerning a much bigger issue at that.

Not arguing. Just mentioning some history.
    Makes sense for stuff like the baker outfit, it does not for bug level stuff. The nose to ear chain in crown crates is almost invisible in game but was much brighter in preview.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the hat separate. A year after plague doctor costume they release hat only plague doctor masks. I hope I don’t have to wait a year for a chef’s hat of some kind.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom