Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OPEN INVITATION to MARA & EMOTE PARTY (Today 29 June 7pm gmt)

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
YOU`RE INVITED!

To GOLDEN CLOVER's MARA & EMOTE PARTY
of Marcell & Larissa's characters.

When: Today, Sat 29 June at 7pm gmt
Where: Vukelguard Shrine of Mara in Auridon (PC EU Server)

Please come and share the joy, pop off emotes and mementoes as Hades & Laricleo mara their in-game characters as they did in real life just recently.

It will be live on our goldenclovereso Twitch as well at

THE CEREMONY:

PROCESSIONAL
This is the beginning of the Mara Ceremony. Guests, guildies and frenemies may be seated, standing or mounted as we await the entrance of those about to Mara.

INVOCATION
Welcome, beloved fellow gamers. We are gathered here today to join @hades and @Laricleo in holy and joyful mara.

VOWS EXCHANGE
@Laricleo, I promise to cherish you always, to buff and heal you, in PvE and in PvP, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things and to ressurect you if death should part us.

@hades, I promise to cherish you always, to buff and heal you, in PvE and in PvP, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things and to ressurect you if death should part us.

RING EXCHANGE AND DECLARATION OF INTENT

Do you have The Scroll of Mara?

yes

Then may I please ask you to position yourself in front of this holy shrine of love and xp and answer these questions before you perform the ceremony:

With this ring I take you to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us.
@hades what is your answer to this ?
@Laricleo what is your answer to this?

PRONOUNCEMENT
By the power vested in me as Guildmaster of Golden Clover Guild, ZOS and the state of the EU Server , I now pronounce you Mara and Mara! You may now start the emote and memento party with your favourity dance, emote or memento!
May your xp leveling always be plentiful even if you are undead at a zombie location

RECESSIONAL
This is the end the Mara Ceremony. Guests, guildies and frenemies may join in expressing the newley marad couple!

Be there or be square!
Cheers
Marius
Edited by marius_buys on June 29, 2019 4:54PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any questions please feel free to ask
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in the Events & Contests subforums ... and not in General Discussion.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in the Events & Contests subforums ... and not in General Discussion.

ty, however if i move it now i presume one will be deleted?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is anyone welcome to attend? I'll be in the nearby Mara's Kiss Pub (how appropriate) anyway, getting absolutely bladdered on Summerset Cider, because it's the weekend. Can show up. Drunk.

Keep an eye out for a Redguard carrying a tankard of apple booze. Pro tip. Make it to seven mugs. Friends for life.

Much love guys. <3
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • iris56
    iris56
    ✭✭✭
    This so sweet. Congratulations <3
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone welcome to attend? I'll be in the nearby Mara's Kiss Pub (how appropriate) anyway, getting absolutely bladdered on Summerset Cider, because it's the weekend. Can show up. Drunk.

Keep an eye out for a Redguard carrying a tankard of apple booze. Pro tip. Make it to seven mugs. Friends for life.

Much love guys. <3

Open invitation, all welcome.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Much love guys. <3

Thanks. Don't mind me. I'll just be taking this as an excuse to drink more cider.

BTW if they're reading this, congrats'. My own sister got married to one of my childhood friends earlier this year and it makes me happy to see them happy. I wish the same for you. :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually one other question OP. 7pm GMT = 8pm BST, right?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7pm GMT is not affected by any time shifts and is easy to google
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there,

It should be an hour from this, as its 6pm GMT ( my time. UK )
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Much love guys. <3

Thanks. Don't mind me. I'll just be taking this as an excuse to drink more cider.

BTW if they're reading this, congrats'. My own sister got married to one of my childhood friends earlier this year and it makes me happy to see them happy. I wish the same for you. :)

Im just the guild leader, not the Mara'd parties.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Much love guys. <3

Im just the guild leader, not the Mara'd parties.

Oh right. Sozzles. :p
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there,

You posted at 6:02pm BST, which was 5:02pm GMT.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

brilliant solution to that question which i get often, awesome for you. :)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I'll be there,

So... 7pm gmt IS 8pm bst? I mean I did a check on Google and that's what it tells me.

I'm sorry just numbers aren't my best trait.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I'll be there,

So... 7pm gmt IS 8pm bst? I mean I did a check on Google and that's what it tells me.

I'm sorry just numbers aren't my best trait.

I'm the same, never really know the right answer
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes were an international guild and since the sun is always shining somewhere guild events can be erm, at interesting times :)
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyway the event is in 1hr and 10 min from this posting
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes were an international guild and since the sun is always shining somewhere guild events can be erm, at interesting times :)

That's no problem dude. Like I say I'm just trash with numbers. Reason I failed maths!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the happy two and have fun everyone.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tx all. it was a lovely event :)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How lovely to have an in-game ceremony as well--congratulations both!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wedding was awesome. Destroyed my fps LOL.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wedding was awesome. Destroyed my fps LOL.

Tx for attending bud, awesome right back at ya.