The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seeking mod to uncheck ad ons list INGAME (& opening containers)

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
Had computer problems a few weeks ago, and when it came back from repair I found out the OS had been reinitialized. Have to reinstall EVERYTHING.

Thanks to that, I've also lost my painstakingly balanced and configured mod list, among which was a gem that allowed to check/un check ALL ad-ons in one go right inside the game so I didn't have to manually uncheck every single one of them should I chose to deactivate them. Anyone know what it was ?
Edited by Itacira on June 29, 2019 11:20AM
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the character screen you can select addons there and turn them off across your entire account. Hope this helps.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    From the character screen you can select addons there and turn them off across your entire account. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply :) I'm aware of it, and I had found a great little mod that allowed you to check and uncheck groups of mods so you didn't have to go through them one by one :(
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    @Itacira Circonian's Addon Selector is what you're looking for, I believe.
    Edited by StytchFingal on June 21, 2019 11:54PM
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yesss, dat's the one, thank you !

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the mod that automatically opens quest containers when you get them so I don't have to painstakingly open them one by one ?
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »

Yesss, dat's the one, thank you !

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the mod that automatically opens quest containers when you get them so I don't have to painstakingly open them one by one ?

Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter does that for writ and event rewards coffers. I think there might be some lib files that need to be downloaded separately for it now; better check the change log when you go to install it.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StytchFingal Yesss, now my lazy ass can dedicate its time to other endeavors ! \o/
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    :smile:
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropping this her in case it helps someone : the container opening mod I was looking for was UNBOXER