The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2H/sword & board Stam Dk build advise

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
Hey
What sets should I be running on my Stam Dk 2H /sword and board build ??
Also skills ?
Edited by LordLomax on June 1, 2019 2:04PM
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking about trying asylum 2h/masterbow 5 battlefield acrobat/3 potentates/2 bloodspawn. But I haven't been able to test it yet.

So I will linger here a bit and see what everyone else has to say.
    Options
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking seven legion but with what Spriggan ? I have all monster sets plus can farm other stuff
    Edited by LordLomax on June 1, 2019 2:05PM
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seventh 5x, Fury x5, 2 blood spawn.

Another option is the DSA 2hander, Bow weapon set on the back bar. Then 5 7th legion, 3 jewellery set with stamina (forgot the name) and blood spawn but haven’t tried it myself.

If you’re set on 2h and S&B and want to try the DSA 2 hander then 5 seventh, 5 clever alchemist on the S&B only (the one where when you pot you get weapon damage), 2 hander DSA, blood spawn.
    Edited by Iskiab on June 2, 2019 9:14PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't wear Fury in no-CP. Spriggans is a good dmg set to complement 7th, as are Veiled Heritance and Hundings.. I'm partial to Battlefield Acrobat atm though since the cost reduction works for roll dodge, block, sprint, etc that are hard to sustain in no-CP.
    Options
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ccmedaddy acrobat works for roll dodge, block, sprint?... hmmm
    Options
  • Arzharo
    Arzharo
    ✭✭
    You need more sustain. Don't run 7th and spriggans or you will be destroyed by the magicka/stamsorcs ruining bgs atm. Problem is if you don't run 2 dmg sets you will see no higher number than 300 when you try to ult them.
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    I wouldn't wear Fury in no-CP. Spriggans is a good dmg set to complement 7th, as are Veiled Heritance and Hundings.. I'm partial to Battlefield Acrobat atm though since the cost reduction works for roll dodge, block, sprint, etc that are hard to sustain in no-CP.

Same. For BGs I think Veiled Heritance with something like Shacklebreaker would also be good. You need a good amount of sustain in BGs and the extra magicka + mag recovery will help you use/keep up wings, fragmented shield, spiked armor, fossilize if you slot it, etc. It's really easy to blow through your mag pool and not have enough to even put up spiked armor in BGs. Battlefield Acrobat seems like it would also be good in place of Shacklebreaker.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in a real pickle about stamdks: I’ve tried various combinations with deadly, 7th, werewolve hide but I can’t seem to find the right balance.....mainly I tend to have very low damage.

Are stamdks worse off in BGs? Would you use 2H and Bow instead of S&B? Just to add another dot and range
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold block, pop shield ult and run back to your Zerg? At least that’s what it seems like the strategy of the day is.
    Options
  • Noobslayer3255
    Noobslayer3255
    ✭✭✭
    Just wear bloodspawn, fury, 7th with infused cost reduction glyphs and hold block until you get corrosive up like every dk nowadays
    Options
  • Jim6270
    Jim6270
    ✭✭
    Seventh 5x, Fury x5, 2 blood spawn for CP
    Seventh 5x, Bonepirate/ShackleBreaker x5, 2 blood spawn non-CP
    Options
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim6270 wrote: »
    Seventh 5x, Fury x5, 2 blood spawn for CP
    Seventh 5x, Bonepirate/ShackleBreaker x5, 2 blood spawn non-CP

what do you think about 7th and Veiled Heritance?
    Options
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running fury in no CP BG's is a bad choice, because players die way faster than in CP cyrodiil, so you wont get the best out of the gear. Instead for no CP and BG's theres some solid damage sets depending on your playstyle; Velied heritance is guaranteed to be up all the time as it proccs on the damage you deal. The 1-4 buffs are also quite nice. 7th is also a solid set. Deadly strike is good if you rely on dots to keep up the pressure. Then if you dont have issues building up resources by using heavy attacks and/or pots, and spend your stamina/magica wise, you can combine any of these 3 sets for good no CP play. Eg. 7th+veiled heritance+bloodspawn. If you have sustain problems, you can throw in shacklebreaker (great set) or werewolf.
    Options