The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Suggestions

j.j.hillsaveryb16_ESO
Bag Space – I already have max of 170 slots but always in need of more when I do dungeon runs.

Bank Space – Again I have the maximum spaces of 240 but when you are skill 50 in all crafting professions bank space is at a premium.

Mobile workshop – This is taken from wow you could have a mobile workshop to make things straight away for people in the middle of a raid who had forgotten to bring stuff along. This would only be temporary for say 10 or 15 minutes perhaps re-useable every 1 or 2 hours

Mobile Vendor – This is for people who never have enough bag space if we cannot have the top two suggestions then this would be a good alternative this again would only be temporary for a short space of time perhaps re-useable every 1 or 2 hours.
  • Evarwyn
    Evarwyn
    ✭✭✭
    What about selling "Heavy Sacks" on the store, with random cosmetic items, mounts, and consumables? I'd pay a few hundred crowns for something like that, every now and again.

Yes, No?
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well definitely a skeleton pumpkin guar costume or wutever.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evarwyn wrote: »
    What about selling "Heavy Sacks" on the store, with random cosmetic items, mounts, and consumables? I'd pay a few hundred crowns for something like that, every now and again.

Yes, No?

NO!

I would walk away from this game if they ever introduced a lockbox/grab bag mechanic. Screw that shank so hard.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

NO!

I would walk away from this game if they ever introduced a lockbox/grab bag mechanic. Screw that shank so hard.

^ This, this, so THIS! ^

No gambling boxes/bags please!

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bag Space – I already have max of 170 slots but always in need of more when I do dungeon runs.

30 more are being added next patch.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Pony Guar pet. There, I said it :tongue:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only other game I have ever played is Second Life.

So I suggest

Hair, clothing and makeup.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    I want a Pony Guar pet. There, I said it :tongue:

Isn't that still in the shop? Or did it get cycled out?
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    The only other game I have ever played is Second Life.

So I suggest

Hair, clothing and makeup.

Clothing is in game. You just need to find it, or find a player who has some and is willing to sell it to you.

Hair and Makeup are coming with the barbershop functions. Apparently that's been discussed, and is in development finally. But I haven't heard the details.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a Pony Guar in the store? :( I'm on PS4 and haven't seen them.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure it'll be back.

By the way, there is a sub-forum dedicated to the crown store :) Lots of suggestions in there, as well I believe the official thread for suggestions.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, looks like it got rotated out same time as the Bantam Guar.

374682CE97B1AC938D0D899E697708EDFFBEFF38
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the guar by buying....
    plush-eso-guar-sideleft.jpg

http://store.bethsoft.com/guar-plush.html
    Edited by Gidorick on August 19, 2015 6:57PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1) More Character Slots
    2) More Bank Space
    3) More Inventory Space
    4) DLC's, DLC's, DLC's. - This one is the one I'm waiting on the most. I want Murkmire, Clockwork City, Orsinium, Mephala's doodad, etc. MORE MORE MORE!!!
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) More Character Slots
    2) More Bank Space
    3) More Inventory Space
    4) DLC's, DLC's, DLC's. - This one is the one I'm waiting on the most. I want Murkmire, Clockwork City, Orsinium, Mephala's doodad, etc. MORE MORE MORE!!!

2 and 3 are coming... well, kinda. From datamining, it looks like we'll be able to buy additional slots for both, but we won't be able to upgrade past the normal limits. So you can upgrade to 240 bank slots. But you can't go past that. Personal inventories will still be capped at 200 (the limit's going up from 170 to 200 with the IC patch.)

As for 1... yes, that very, very much. I don't know why it's not in the store already, to be honest.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    You get the guar by buying....
    plush-eso-guar-sideleft.jpg

http://store.bethsoft.com/guar-plush.html

Which one?

I mean, that's actually an honest question. I know I don't have the plushie, even though I certainly want it. I thought I got mine from the crown store for half off, when they were being rotated out. But I could be wrong.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race change pls
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evarwyn wrote: »

Yes, No?

NO!

tho they'd make a lot of money on this kind of thing for the gamblers of mmos
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry., wrong thread
    Edited by blueyonder on June 26, 2019 12:11PM
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want spellbraker motif back!
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    For new content, I'd definitely say a nice surplus of character cosmetics, such as personalities, hairstyles, skins, etc. Can't fight daedra if you ain't cute!

As for old content, I'd love for the Crown Store to have a bit more frequency in cycling out stuff for sale. Sure, it'd be annoying to keep track of stuff when they come and go every two weeks or so, but at least you'd know it would come back sooner, so you could plan accordingly.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.jpg
    :p;):trollface: