The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necromancer bashing goliath

Furious_Sniper
Currently this ult is so much overperforming, it needs to be nerfed ASAP.
The person is not only pretty much unkillable for 20s, but also deals insane dmg (AOE!!!) in very short duration. Often is see a lot of noobs who can't even fight, but as soon as they enter the goliath form, they kill everything. This 1 button spam is i think comparable to brainless sload from 1 year ago.
  • Furious_Sniper
    Screenshot_20190628_190821.png
    Screenshot_20190628_191032.png
    Some screens
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean yeah its op.

But if you're dying to 2-3k bashes then something is wrong somewhere.

Those are baby numbers, most proper bashes hit like 8-10k
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3k bashes still result in ~6k dps, which isn't easily outhealed without CP.
  • Furious_Sniper
    I mean yeah its op.

But if you're dying to 2-3k bashes then something is wrong somewhere.

Those are baby numbers, most proper bashes hit like 8-10k

These are baby numbers, because these are baby battlegrounds. You still can't do pretty much anything againist 2 bashes each second landing on you
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a small ball group of necros in nikel yesterday. Like 5 or 6 and they were bombed and stuff but then they transformed and wiped a 20 man blue zerg on their own. I was standing outside waiting to gank some blues or reds but they wiped off the blues out of existence lol.
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭
    After I saw OPs name and realized he/she was a bow blade it was hard to take anything else serious. All I can add as a strictly PvPer the only reason to buy Elsweyr was to unlock the necro class. I didn't purchase it because outside of bash necro is weak.

New classes should be overpowered not just to churn sales but to get the player base involved in all aspects of the game. When warden came out it not only fueled activity in Cyrodil, it also got PvP and PvE players involved in dungeon activities to grind unduanted, made sets like Fury that were not viable until that point (as far as my memory remembers) viable. Very unfortunate marketing and design by ZOS.
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • Furious_Sniper
    After I saw OPs name and realized he/she was a bow blade it was hard to take anything else serious. All I can add as a strictly PvPer the only reason to buy Elsweyr was to unlock the necro class. I didn't purchase it because outside of bash necro is weak.

New classes should be overpowered not just to churn sales but to get the player base involved in all aspects of the game. When warden came out it not only fueled activity in Cyrodil, it also got PvP and PvE players involved in dungeon activities to grind unduanted, made sets like Fury that were not viable until that point (as far as my memory remembers) viable. Very unfortunate marketing and design by ZOS.

Bow blade? You serious? You can't base your guesses what i play on my name. If I name myself xXxPussyDestroyerxXx it means i destroy ***? It has no sense.
    PS: i don't play bow build
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao 😂 Bump
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're up to 5-7k now, and they started using vicious death in a couple loadout I've fought
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    They're up to 5-7k now, and they started using vicious death in a couple loadout I've fought

Scrubs. The real money is **** ***
    Edited by Insco851 on June 28, 2019 8:55PM