Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Abandoning quest

Jeyy
Jeyy
Soul Shriven
I was up to the quest in coldharbour where I have to get the king and the mage. After failing to convince the elders of the shadow walker elves, I accidentally abandoned the quest which I assume would lead me to the lightless oblique. I had no idea how to fix it and so I thought maybe abandoning the quest given by the groundskeep was a good idea. Obviously wrong. Anyways, how do I find these quest again?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go back to where you picked them up; I've never tried it. The fighter's guild camp where you ran into the only sane bosmer from the shadow walkers?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new zone guide will get you started again. Journal or Map will show you where to go. Although, Coldharbor has always been a zone where the bread crumb system has been spotty.

As for the quest you dropped you pick it up again in the area near the bridge where the glowing lights are floating. You will either talk to the Woodelf again, or see the runner who has an arrow over his head
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need the groundskeeper to restart her quest, she should still be on the cathedral steps.