Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to continue crafting

drkeys143
drkeys143
✭✭✭
OK, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere in another thread, but I have done a search and couldnt find anything - I have been doing quite a bit of clothing crafting with my lvl16 Nightblade, making medium armour items and doing some improvements too, have the tailoring perk active which gives you Hireling items every day so I am not short of any stuff, but for the last few days now, everytime I go to a crafting station, if I click on "Create", it tells me I dont have any items to create. Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? Im not quite up to speed with this crafting thing so please excuse the question if it sounds ignorant, but I just dont get why all of a sudden I cant seem to craft anymore. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated
Edited by drkeys143 on April 12, 2014 12:04AM
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Read the post: what happened to all the stuff.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    It could be that you are trying to use one of the special "Set" crafting stations and you don't have enough traits researched to make anything...
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check to make sure you have the items still there is some kind of glitch with the bank that is causing stuff to disappear for some people.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that guys, I will have another look at it today, cheers for the replies