Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOGIN FAILED

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
An unexpected internal error has occurred.

I get this message on every account I try to login. PS4 EU servers working fine - but the NA ones appear to be down.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rittings

Are you still getting error "An unexpected internal error has occurred" when connecting to the PS4-NA server?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so I figured a work around - it's caused when you blue screen trying to log out of a character... it then almost puts the entire NA server on lockdown for your entire PS4... doesn't matter which account I was on.

The workaround - is that you must login to an EU character and log all the way back out (closing app doesn't seem to work) then you can login to the NA one. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this issue... but that at least has a 100% success rate as a work around.
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Okay, so I figured a work around - it's caused when you blue screen trying to log out of a character... it then almost puts the entire NA server on lockdown for your entire PS4... doesn't matter which account I was on.

The workaround - is that you must login to an EU character and log all the way back out (closing app doesn't seem to work) then you can login to the NA one. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this issue... but that at least has a 100% success rate as a work around.

I was having issue now and tried Rittings solution out. Worked! Thanks amigo!