The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Customer Service

Azirel
Azirel
✭✭✭
Hello there,

I very rarely set up CS tickets to ZOS and back in the day I seemed to get the response at least in 48 hours, right now I'm already waiting 4 days on one ticket and the other one, which was actually scam report is still not answered,

I'm just thinking - what happened to CS lately? Is there any reason or another way I should address my issues? You know, as much as some of those things obviously can wait for, I don't feel like being scammed is something you should wait a week to address,

Best Regards,
Matt
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Azirel

Could you let us know which ticket you are inquiring about?

We can check on the ticket to see why you've not gotten a response yet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Azirel
    Azirel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Azirel

Could you let us know which ticket you are inquiring about?

We can check on the ticket to see why you've not gotten a response yet.

Hi There,

Thanks for answer!

I'm stuck with 2 tickets, frankly, the first one is being there for a really long while and the second one opened just yesterday.
    190615-008713
    190611-006615

Don't get me wrong - I don't mind waiting and I'm kind of used to that from different MMOs, but this waiting time just suggest some of the issues, which are frankly reasonably raised in the tickets are just being ignored. It feels especially disappointing while I remind myself how it used to be in my first months of play, where each ticket was professionally and very quickly served.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Azirel

Thank you for the ticket numbers. I've sent you an update on each of these tickets.
    Staff Post
  • Azirel
    Azirel
    ✭✭✭
    Hi BillE,

Actually, this kind of response given upon submission would be enough to keep me waiting longer as I know the issue is being investigated.

As much as I'm very Thankful to you for addressing those, I hope I won't have to pick anything up on the forums again to actually confirm if a ticket is being investigated :)

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
    Matt
  • Azirel
    Azirel
    ✭✭✭
    I can't honestly belive i'm waiting for 10 days now...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Azirel

Both of your tickets have been responded to. I've sent you another message with updates on each one.
    Staff Post
  • Azirel
    Azirel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Azirel

Both of your tickets have been responded to. I've sent you another message with updates on each one.

I actually have scam issue report/support request being there since 16.06, the latest one indeed been adressed.