The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvE Stamsorc - How to get up to 50k (and higher?)

Daranix
Daranix
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!

I have come to a point where I can not get better on my own with my PvE stamsorc build, so I would love to get any kind of ideas and help. The actual solo DPS without any dumb stuff to boost my numbers higher it is at 43k.

The build

At the very moment with the best possible results I run Relequen clothes, Ravaging jewelery, mace (offhand infused with poison ench) and sword (mainhand nirn with disease ench). Together with that Stormfist monster set (heavy helm and light cops).

Food: Lava Foot Soup - Max Stam and Stam recovery. Only used in familiar location where I know exactly where to step. Otherwise Dubius till I learn all stuff.

Mundus: The Lover - Penetration

The rotation
Starting phase

Hurricane - weapon swap - rearming trap - weapon swap (this whole phase at the beggining is here to have hurricane going on right from the start and have crit dmg from trap ready for upcoming ballista)

Endless Hail (shortcut) - caltrops (shortcut) - LA - Poison injection - LA - Balista - shortcutting weapon swap

Rending slashes - LA - Rearming trap - LA - 4x Rapid Strikes with LA - weapon swap
Repeating middle phase

Endless Hail (shortcut) - caltrops (shortcut) - LA - Poison injection - LA - Hurricane - (inserting ballista with LA whenever ready) - shortcutting weapon swap

Rending slashes - LA - Rearming trap - LA - 4x Rapid Strikes with LA - weapon swap
Execute phase

Endless Hail (shortcut) - LA - Poison injection - LA - Hurricane - (inserting ballista with LA whenever ready) - shortcutting weapon swap (Just leaving caltrops behing as they are not worth the time now)

Where are my doubts
  1. I am thinking about moving to full medium and swapping to Velidreth. That would give me the recovery Stormfist provides, while leaving me with more weap dmg from Velidreth. I would lose some resources tho.
  2. At the very moment I have 52,9% crit chance (buffed) and had worse results with a dagger. Getting the crit chance higher and moving to Shadow mundus stone. In this case I would use a dagger instead of the sword.
  3. Yes I know it is quite in style to use the sunspire set that procs on synergies instead of Relequen etc., but I'd rather stick with this idea.

Please feel free to post any ideas or shut down the my own :D anything would help.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use deadly strike 2 daggers and jewelry,rele, friend of mine got 50k on the 3mil selfbuffed, if it still don't work to get higher you then didn't weave correctly.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Daranix
    Daranix
    Soul Shriven
    xSkullfox wrote: »
    Use deadly strike 2 daggers and jewelry,rele, friend of mine got 50k on the 3mil selfbuffed, if it still don't work to get higher you then didn't weave correctly.

Instead of Relequen I suppose?

Will try, thank you.
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daranix wrote: »
    xSkullfox wrote: »

Instead of Relequen I suppose?

Will try, thank you.

No, instead of ravager. Rele is the must have set.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • Daranix
    Daranix
    Soul Shriven
    Okey, thank you!
  • Daranix
    Daranix
    Soul Shriven
    Should I still run vMA bow with it so it’s on the DW bar only?
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    yep, deadly strike on weapons and jewelry.