The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disc to Digital

G1zmo08
G1zmo08
Soul Shriven
Hello, I think my disc reader is having issues in my ps4. Instead of buying a new ps4, will I lose any access to account progression, dlc, save data, etc. if I just purchase and download the digital version of the game from the ps store?
  • G1zmo08
    G1zmo08
    Soul Shriven
    I have all chapters and most of the dlc, I just want to make sure the license and stuff like my progression won’t be lost by going from my disc to the digital version.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    G1zmo08 wrote: »
    I have all chapters and most of the dlc, I just want to make sure the license and stuff like my progression won’t be lost by going from my disc to the digital version.

You won't, just have to redownload all stuff since they seem to have different launchers. They're account-locked, not console-locked.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I purchased Summerset as a digital DLC - and after that I was able to remove my disc and go completely digital. I did have to download the entire game onto the hard drive once more (it took a while) and then moved it to my external when I got that.

It's so much easier now than having to change discs each time I want to play a different game!! lol. But the game is so big, I had not choice but to get an external HDD for my ps4 because I couldn't update the game anymore...