Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ebonheart Pact Helmets Motif - What the hell is going on!?!

leokafilyeb17_ESO
leokafilyeb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Seriously for over a month now I've been trying to buy this motif, I'm constantly vigilant using tamrieltrade center literally hourly to try and track one down as soon as one is put up on the guild stores but WHENEVER I GET THERE IT'S GONE! Like is someone buying all of these up as soon as they appear!? Why!? It's been a month now...feels bad man.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one of the reasons why the TTC website is very overrated.

Listings are not real time. Sometimes those listings are by players who spot a deal, upload to TTC, and then promptly buy it for the trolls.

TTC is also not console friendly.

Most importantly, not everyone participates in uploading data to the website. Which means your are never going to get the best deal ... if you use the website exclusively for your search.

The TTC add-on, however, I do recommend (in conjunction with Master Merchant) in-game for pricing. TTC add-on works exceptionally well for new in-game items ... that don’t have a lot of actual sales.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 20, 2019 10:41PM
  • Munkfist
    Munkfist
    ✭✭✭
    Always be sure to check all the traders in the area when using TTC to locate an item, data gets mixed up and it may be at one of the traders in the same location.
    @Munkfist PC-NA
    The Devoted Torchbugs
    Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery Guildhall - Feel free to use!
    If your guild needs a crafthall, please feel free to reach out!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Listings are not real time. Sometimes those listings are by players who spot a deal, upload to TTC, and then promptly buy it for the trolls.

Also not everyone is using TTC. That means not all listings are listed, and not all listing changes are updated.

Frustration in trying to buy one specific item is just another vote for some sort of Global Auction House.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

Also not everyone is using TTC. That means not all listings are listed, and not all listing changes are updated.

Frustration in trying to buy one specific item is just another vote for some sort of Global Auction House.

Maybe you didn't read my entire post?

Because that's exactly what I said: Not everyone participates in uploading data to the website.

As to your other point, the in-game guild store search feature was recently added ... which alleviates a lot of frustration in finding specific items.

You'll still have to shop around to find the best deal. Minor inconvenience.

The majority of the player community doesn't support a Global Auction House ... but that's a topic for another thread.