The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CameBackFrom2015

krajchib16_ESO
krajchib16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I was have not played Eso since 2015 and there are a lot changes to the game but one that seems to have stay the test of time!can someone explain to me as a nightblide sneaking case poison arrow at a player and it does nothing to that player! cool maybe has reflect or something but it been some very large groups of all kinds of classes and lets say 5 out of 100 will reflect anthing I do to them back Wow not next how do you cast,attack and dodge and jump at the same time wow lag you say wll my ping is most time around 90 to 140 and I am watching this going on in pvp from everyone well most of the ones alive that is or this a single player in a combat with a group of maybe 5 or more all about the same lvl and the one player is just wiping the floor with them! so I did do a dungeon run! wow before we had problems getting it down now its a joke and a waste of time! so easy well the one that I did! have to look more into it!
question one how does one case 5 or more attacks in a few secs
like healing!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well said
    all truth

welcome back.
    glad you returned.

Edited by Gilvoth on June 23, 2019 1:14AM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was have not played Eso since 2015 and there are a lot changes to the game but one that seems to have stay the test of time!can someone explain to me as a nightblide sneaking case poison arrow at a player and it does nothing to that player! cool maybe has reflect or something but it been some very large groups of all kinds of classes and lets say 5 out of 100 will reflect anthing I do to them back Wow not next how do you cast,attack and dodge and jump at the same time wow lag you say wll my ping is most time around 90 to 140 and I am watching this going on in pvp from everyone well most of the ones alive that is or this a single player in a combat with a group of maybe 5 or more all about the same lvl and the one player is just wiping the floor with them! so I did do a dungeon run! wow before we had problems getting it down now its a joke and a waste of time! so easy well the one that I did! have to look more into it!
    question one how does one case 5 or more attacks in a few secs
    like healing!
    batman.jpg

WELCOME BACK!
    Edited by Akinos on June 23, 2019 1:47AM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "5 attacks in one" is called burst and it's because not all abilities travel/happen at the same time.

An ability that has a travel time, and an ability that does not, will both land at the same time when the ability with a travel time is used first
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds