The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What race for stam Necro PvP/PVE (Im new in ESO)

Vahaka
Vahaka
Soul Shriven
Hello, Im new in this game, Im focus on playing necro, from info that I could find stamina necro is working best.
From what I was reading race takes big part in making character and I dont want go wrong at start so here is my question:
What is best race for stam necro for pvp and pve?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If in doubt, go Khajiit.

Seriously.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit if you're going for Meta - Best Damage Race
    Orc - If you're going to PVP - Good Damage but also Speed
    Redguard - If you're going PVE and know your way - Good Sustain
    Bosmer - If you're going PVE and don't know your way - Good Stamina Recovery

PS: Sustain is when you can manage to give Damage and retrieve Stamina on a good rate and Stamina Recovery is almost the same thing but it works all time, but it's lower then sustain
    Edited by yRaven on May 26, 2019 10:31PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Vahaka
    Vahaka
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like Khajiit or Orc will be a good start for my adventure with ESO.
    Thank you for quick answers and for all info.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First find an race you like :)
    Khajiit or Dunmer works well for both magic and stamina giving flexibility.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Vahaka
    Vahaka
    Soul Shriven
    From visual point of view I like Argonian most, reminds me of lizardmen from warhammer ^^
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »

PS: Sustain is when you can manage to give Damage and retrieve Stamina on a good rate and Stamina Recovery is almost the same thing but it works all time, but it's lower then sustain

It was my understanding that orc was top tier for stam dps. I could be wrong though so don’t quote me on that.

For the OP both dunmer and khajiit are good choices if you are uncertain of the direction you want to take your character. Both give bonuses that are mag/stam nuetral so you have the option to switch how your character plays down the road.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abhaya wrote: »

It was my understanding that orc was top tier for stam dps. I could be wrong though so don’t quote me on that.

For the OP both dunmer and khajiit are good choices if you are uncertain of the direction you want to take your character. Both give bonuses that are mag/stam nuetral so you have the option to switch how your character plays down the road.

Khajiit is actually better for damage in case of necromancer due to the crit synergy. With added sustain built in
    Edited by nsmurfer on May 27, 2019 9:29PM
  • ThatGeminiBilly
    ThatGeminiBilly
    Soul Shriven
    nsmurfer wrote: »
    Abhaya wrote: »

Khajiit is actually better for damage in case of necromancer due to the crit synergy. With added sustain built in

In pvp, with everyone running impenetrable, would that even matter?
    Edited by ThatGeminiBilly on June 5, 2019 3:44PM
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Am.doing a stam wood elf can't knock it unless you try it .
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am running Orc.

S0urf0k.png