Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Indrik mount?

Manacats
Manacats
Soul Shriven
Hi! So i've seen the indrik mount around and thought it looks super pretty, but it seems like I may be late to the party here, as the event is over i think? I've just started playing - will there be any way for me to get the indrik in the future?
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, during the holiday events. Watch the announcements windows, both before character select and the popup one when you log in, to get the details on the event. There will be daily activities that can earn you event tickets, and when you get 10, go to the Event Merchant in you alliance's starter city (e.g. Daggerfall) and buy a feather. Collect all 4 feathers to summon the Nascent Indrik, then start collecting berries to evolve it.

You've already missed out on the Dawnwood and Luminous Indrik evolutions, and you're probably behind the curved for getting the black one that drops in Q3, but you should be able to get the white one dropping in Q4.

You could also use crowns to buy feathers if you REALLY want one.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2400CP
  • Manacats
    Manacats
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, during the holiday events. Watch the announcements windows, both before character select and the popup one when you log in, to get the details on the event. There will be daily activities that can earn you event tickets, and when you get 10, go to the Event Merchant in you alliance's starter city (e.g. Daggerfall) and buy a feather. Collect all 4 feathers to summon the Nascent Indrik, then start collecting berries to evolve it.

You've already missed out on the Dawnwood and Luminous Indrik evolutions, and you're probably behind the curved for getting the black one that drops in Q3, but you should be able to get the white one dropping in Q4.

Thank you so much! This is so helpful, you're the best :)
  • Bored_Owl
    Bored_Owl
    ✭✭
    There's usually an event over the summer (Midyear Mayhem--PvP event) so watch for that in July/August
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a great explanation of how to get the Indrik mount, but there's one thing I would suggest. As was stated, you need 4 feathers to get the nascent indrik and then a set of berries to evolve it into one of the colorful ones. I would get the berries first, then the feathers. The reason is that the feathers are all available during every event but the berries are only going to be offered once during a specific time period. If you get all 4 feathers but miss out on one berry, you've essentially wasted the tickets you spent on the 3 berries you can't use without the 4th one. I know it's confusing now, but once you see an event and learn how the tickets, feathers, and berries are presented it will become clear. I hope you're able to get the last two, but if not at least the final one!