The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was this a possibility all along?

KMarble
KMarble
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I was running with a friend through Vvardenfell while showing them my go-to loot places. We went inside a tomb and I got a Dwemer praxis out of something (I think it was an urn, but it was kind of messy and it might had been from one of the daedra we killed).

I thought we could only get MW or base game furnishing patterns out of those tombs. Was this always a possibility or did the game go crazy on me?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If there was a Dwemer jug or jar inside (like around Barilzar's tower) you can get Dwemer furnishing plans from them.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Dwemer item inside that tomb. I'm terrible with names, but it was inside that tomb you enter to start the whole story in Vvardenfell. The one near Seyda Neen.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Dwemer containers sprinkled all over Vvardenfell. It has a high concentration of Dwemer Ruins. Some of the Explorers will pick up the entire container and carry from tomb to tomb. I guess they have a lack of luggage. So, these containers end up getting scattered all over the island.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"