The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wanted Items for a "Guild Hall"

Vandellia
Vandellia
✭✭✭
I keep hoping that eventually we can buy a "Guild Banker" with full access like the bankers in town and a Master Writ Turn-in NPC this would be the.. Ideal for any normal guild Hall
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this!
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    +1

Though this has been brought up and asked for before...

Don't cross the fingers 😒
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said no at the London event earlier in the year. They don't want to kill cities / towns.

I'd pay 10k crowns for a guild store / banker happily. :(
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs should stay in towns, but a Guild Banker in a Guild Hall wouldn't be unreasonable.

Writs are interactions with the rest of the world, so they have no Guild connection, and they combine with the merchants for the town traffic.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    I specifically said Master writs not dailys... big difference Master writs are just far to much NEEDLESS time sink for turn ins. Dailys are fine where they are.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vandellia wrote: »
    I specifically said Master writs not dailys... big difference Master writs are just far to much NEEDLESS time sink for turn ins. Dailys are fine where they are.

Not really. The "running back & forth" part of daily crafting writs is a true pita. I understand the need to keep players evolving in towns, but it shouldn't rely on crafting writs only...
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Some daily writ areas could do with a adjustment of the crafting stations locations and their turn in location as well. Vv and summerset locations are pretty close to the best over all daily crafting locations for crafting and turn-ins. Master writs even if you belong to a guild that has all the attuned craft stations is a far larger investment of time and is a unwanted and totally unnecessary time sink.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    They said no at the London event earlier in the year. They don't want to kill cities / towns.

I'd pay 10k crowns for a guild store / banker happily. :(

Wouldn’t kill cities though, duelists need city wayshrines (only city wayshrines) to duel next to and craft areas to duel next to...