The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Ultimate Game Crash Fob-Off

Kimid
Kimid
✭✭✭
Like many of us who have played from beta despite multiple frustations at game instability and constantly changing rules of engagement (oh change your class, no no now change your race, oh dear why don't you change your alliance, what do you mean I can't play with my friends now due to faction locks?), I am seeing an increase in random loading screens conveniently located where you are about to die to mechanic/pvp zerg because you can't move or your synergy bugs out, multiple crashes in the middle of raids, and UI breakages where you lose your weapons or ability to interact with your toon. But I have an absolute gem that takes the cake.

I wrote a very detailed email to ZOS Customer Service about a crash that occured at 0.6% execute on a Gryphon Heart run in VCR3 where I was completely and randomly booted from the server. I submitted 5 tickets before getting a response, in which I detailed the crash was not a disconnection at my end (my toon became invisible and then I was booted to desktop), the names of all my team mates, a video of the run where I am clearly there as the title is awarded - but my toon did not get the credit.

Here is their incredibly insulting response, suggesting that if I power cycle I might not crash. And oh, too bad about your achieve, we apparently can't code that for you. Just wondering whether @ZOS_GinaBruno is aware that this is the type of completely useless response we get despite literally, and I mean LITERALLY spending thousands of dollars on this game for dlcs, crown crates, expansions etc.

t9do8bh462jl.png
  • Jadax
    Jadax
    ✭✭
    You NA? Seems you are salty because of not clearing GH? Just try again.

Welcome to daily eso session for Asian players - random disconnects, random lag spikes, 350+ ping.
  • Kimid
    Kimid
    ✭✭✭
    Dude I'm Australian so don't even go there. I have to pay for a lag program to even get below 350 ping. And my point was the stupidity of a "hey power cycle your modem" faq response in the face of a game that can't even offer the platform stability to complete an 11 minute run without somebody getting bugged, crashed or wiped out by a broken telegraph. But sure let me power cycle my modem and see if that fixes everything, and let's make it about me not getting the achieve instead of the frustration of insulting cut and paste responses to a game that wants to charge me fees to access a craft bag but not offer me the decency of a human response.