Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 210 and error disconnect

Tzevaot
Tzevaot
First sorry for my bad English.

I and a few more friends are not able to log in after the update today, sometimes the game opens, but after some time we are disconnected and received the error "connection to server timed out please try again later", and soon after close the game, we received error 210 in the launcher.

We tried the various solutions we found on the internet, such as resetting the ip, repairing the client, deleting the folder "ProgramData", deactivating firewall / antivirus among other possible solutions, but it did not help. I wonder if this would be some error of Steam or what could be, since yesterday the game was normal for us.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I get disconnected I don't even get an error code or "connection to server timed out".
    Is this EU only? That difference might be worth noting and reporting to customer service or my ISP for their investigation of why I get so many disconnects.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tzevaot

Are you connecting to the PC-EU or the PC-NA megaserver?

If you've not done so, try switching to the other megaserver to see if you still get a connection error when logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tzevaot
    Tzevaot
    I still need to talk to my friends, unfortunately they can only play for the weekend, but at least for me, after many attempts (including the @ZOS_BillE alternative), there was a moment when when I received the error 210 the game started a update itself (even though I have tried to update and repair several times) and apparently solved the problem, at least so far everything is normal, I am playing a few hours.

Anyone with a similar problem and already tried everything, I would really like to help, but as I said mine solved by itself =/

Again sorry for my bad english, and thanks for replying @ZOS_BillE.

EDIT:

I played well so far (22:40 PDT), and now the error has returned...
    Edited by Tzevaot on June 19, 2019 5:45AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tzevaot

Since you're getting Error 210 again, you may need to download a new patch manifest file. Instructions for doing so can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tzevaot
    Tzevaot
    I tried to do this but it did not work, and the stranger is that the support site is not even opening here, only if I use some VPN
  • Tzevaot
    Tzevaot
    I'm tired of this, no solution, and the problem can not be only in the game, since now I can no longer access the site, only the forum, and from what I saw this is an old problem, since other people from here in Brazil and from other countries already faced / are facing this problem.

I give up, if the game does not return to normal this week I'll delete the game, I already regret having bought the exp Elsweyr and everything else that I spent with this game...
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    this^^

I'm tired myself of the pointless "kicking the can down the road" *advice*.