Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Issue getting into the Imperial City Sewers

melkor_morgoth
melkor_morgoth
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

This is probably a question that can easily be answered but I can't find an answer as of yet. I'm trying to get into the Imperial City Sewers however, the pathway leading into it is blocked. I made sure I had accepted the quest. I even went so far as abandoning and accepting it the next day but I'm still stuck. Any help would be appreciated. I have a screenshot of the issue here.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You queue directly into Imperial City now, the same way you would queue to go to Cyrodiil. You don't need the entrance doors anymore.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You queue directly into Imperial City now, the same way you would queue to go to Cyrodiil. You don't need the entrance doors anymore.

What he said last update they remove IC from Cyrodiil and made its own instance. So now you queue for it just like Cyrodiil, haven't been in there since the update but let me know how the population is :smiley:
  • melkor_morgoth
    melkor_morgoth
    Soul Shriven

Now I feel like a big idiot, but thank you so much for answering my question.