The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot login: Error 326: Character is currently locked?

GandurStorm
As the title states, its been like this for over 6 hours? i can login to my other characters but not into my new Necromancer. could someone help me here? would hate it if i cannot play the necro this weekend...

s7vsivgush6o.png
  • GandurStorm
    Opened a ticket, but it got closed as a duplicate the Game Consultant report is here: 190613-002514.

this one might be the duplicate? 190612-003725
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GandurStorm

Please check your inbox for information on ticket #190612-003725.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ChaosAdmiral
    ChaosAdmiral
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same problem. My main character has been locked for two days now and I'm still waiting.gw059axfbb2z.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant

Orc Stamina Sorcerer main

38 KDA (18/1/20) best score in deathmatch game

Play ESO on PC since 04/18/2019
  • ChaosAdmiral
    ChaosAdmiral
    Soul Shriven
    This last ticket I've submitted containt all informations about error and also the game consultant report : 190615-008821
    Daggerfall Covenant

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ChaosAdmiral

I've sent you an update on your ticket #190615-008821.
    Staff Post
  • ChaosAdmiral
    ChaosAdmiral
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

I dont see anything on ticket. Status is still Waiting on agent...

Edit: Nevermind, just found your message. Thank you I will wait.
    Edited by ChaosAdmiral on June 16, 2019 7:12PM
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the OP got more information from CS, can they post what causes this error? I've never seen it before and I am curious about what it is.
  • GandurStorm
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    If the OP got more information from CS, can they post what causes this error? I've never seen it before and I am curious about what it is.

Its still locked and havent heard anything yet other then “its under review” when i know more ill let you know.
  • Exnediash
    Exnediash
    Soul Shriven
    Also have my character locked and have not seen anything with the ticket for over 6 days now. Ticket # 190612-006889
  • ChaosAdmiral
    ChaosAdmiral
    Soul Shriven
    My char got locked for at least 3 days. Missed dailys, new reasearch still waiting, failed ending and starting campaign, missed gold merchand, can't refresh guild store sales properly, can't craft anything...
    This problem caught me at really bad timing and I hope it will be fixed soon.
    Daggerfall Covenant

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Exnediash

We've sent you a message regarding your ticket #190612-006889.
    Staff Post
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My char got locked for at least 3 days. Missed dailys, new reasearch still waiting, failed ending and starting campaign, missed gold merchand, can't refresh guild store sales properly, can't craft anything...
    This problem caught me at really bad timing and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Obviously this sort of thing doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, a lot of daily timers can be irritating to handle. Which is why I've been advocating for changes such as to the HIreling mail. It would be great if you didn't have to log in and they just dumped the mats into your Crafting Bag automatically. Then unlock the hireling letter to be read under Eidetic Memory collections or something.