The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non Craftable items?

shkkf
shkkf
A simple question:

Based on the discounts in the Crown Store, are there items to be purchased there of which there are no recipes to be found of?
In other words, are there items unique to the Crown Store only that we cannot make, by finding the recipes?... And if so, is there a list of these?

I would rather not buy items using my crowns, if I could just make it myself after all.

Cheers!
The Wood Elves have their rotmeth brew, made of meat and bile
The lizards eat their bugs and twigs, and everything so vile

But those of us who walk the sands, know life's greatest pleasure
Is strictly sweet, a tasty treat
It's moon-sugar that we treasure!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re correct, @shkkf, there are a handful of motifs and furnishings available in the Crown Store that you can’t get in-game.

Fortunately, it’s not a long and extensive list. For example, the Stahlrim Frostcaster motif is only available in the Crown Store during the New Life Festival (December).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 17, 2019 12:02AM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And if it is potions or foods you will always be able to craft a better item than what the crown store offers
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of furnishings that can only be bought from Crown Store. That includes books for your shelves, although the filled shelves are starting to become available as well. Firelogs are another.

It's not just a question of being able to make some, but others are only in the store, as it is with Redguard chairs, for example. There are no books you can make, and no firelogs.