The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Certification in Rimmen

cassieinbend_ESO
cassieinbend_ESO
Soul Shriven
When I log my maxed out crafter in Rimmen crafting area, I see the trainers near the Alchamist. However, when I log my new character, who I want to certify in crafting, the trainers are not there. Can someone help me pls? Why do the show only for a character that does not need them???
  • cassieinbend_ESO
    cassieinbend_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am so embarrassed. I found them. In the Fighters and Mages guilds. I should have remembered. I apologize for this brain dead question.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a brand new necromancer who spends a lot of time in Rimmen. Danel Tellano and Milleneth were not visible at all to this character until she reached level 6. Then I had to go find one of them in the mages or fighters guild to startthe certification process. Once I did that, both characters became visible in the middle of the crafting area.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you reach level 6 a new notice will appear on the noticeboards in all major cities. The notice states that master crafters are willing to share their knowledge on crafting for free, which will allow you to complete writs.
    Talk to Millenith at the Fighters Guild or Danel Telleno at the Mages Guild in Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), Daggerfall (Glenumbra), Davon's Watch (Stonefalls), Vivec City (Vvardenfell), Alinor (Summerset) or Rimmen (Elsweyr).

Note: The master crafters will not show up until the quest begins.
    Edited by redlink1979 on June 18, 2019 3:54PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP