The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So what about zombie personality?

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Having zombie skin doesn't really make sense without the personality so how about getting us this one as well? And how come there was no mention of zombie skin and horse returning in this month's showcase? What is the purpose of the showcase if not to inform people about certain items being available?
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its their flash Monday sale, they do it sometimes. I wouldn’t mind a zombie personality either :)
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the skin and personality some time ago from some random crates.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Its their flash Monday sale, they do it sometimes. I wouldn’t mind a zombie personality either :)

I know it is, but they should warn about those things anyway. And my main beef is in the lack of the personality anyway. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    There is a zombie personality I got it in a Halloween crate.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already had the skin and personality I just needed the mount I’m happy my necro is finnaly complete :)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WembleyOTG wrote: »
    There is a zombie personality I got it in a Halloween crate.

I know there is, that's why I asked.

Anyway I passed on the skin and horse for now. Maybe on Halloween.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU