Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need crafter on XBox NA

itsfatbass
itsfatbass
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a friend who plays on XBox NA. He is casual at best but is trying to find a 6 trait crafter to make some gear for his magicka healer. He has all the materials needed to craft them. Let me know and I appreciate your time.
~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kills All Elves is my GT whats he need crafted?

I run worm cult and sanctuary on my healer.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I craft for free providing if the person has mats.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KillsAllElves

He needs:

5 piece Julianos--
    Light/Divine (Chest/Sash/Boots/Legs/Gloves), Purple Quality with 5x Purple Max Magicka Glyphs

5 Piece Seducer--
    Necklace/2x Ring, Arcane traits, White Quality with 3x Purple Spell Damage Glyphs
    1 Lightning Staff, Infused trait, Purple Quality with Gold Shock Damage Glyph
    1 Restoration Staff, Infused Trait, Purple Quality with Gold Restore Magicka Glyph

2 Piece Torugs Pact
    Heavy Helm, Divine trait, Purple Quality with Purple Max Magicka Glyph
    Medium Shoulder, Divine trait, Purple Quality with Purple Max Magicka Glyph

He has all the materials needed for crafting the items, glyphs and upgrades!

Gonna have him add you but he doesn't have a mic for his Xbox right now so referencing what I have typed here will be much easier than him having to type it on the Xbox keyboard.

Appreciate your time!!
    Edited by itsfatbass on June 16, 2019 7:54PM
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He sent me a message.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend wanted me to thank ya @KillsAllElves . Without a mic and only the on screen keyboard on his xbox right now, he was struggling to communicate but really appreciates your patience and time spent getting all that good stuff crafted!
    Edited by itsfatbass on June 17, 2019 4:57PM
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    My friend wanted me to thank ya @KillsAllElves . Without a mic and only the on screen keyboard on his xbox right now, he was struggling to communicate but really appreciates your patience and time spent getting all that good stuff crafted!

No problem