Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

what is this quest or enemy?

mzprx
mzprx
✭✭✭✭✭
howdy folks,

a bit of trivia first - i have been playing since the Beta, but i took a break after a couple of months after the release of the game. came back with full force 2 years ago. thing is, i remember a quest from my early days that i would love to do again. it was a simple quest of going somewhere and kill a netch that went mad and was attacking everyone, so someone gave me the task of killing it. but since it was before 1T the netch was too big and too strong for me to kill. i remember trying and trying for hours and then days, being obsessed with that thing and could not kill it no matter the strategy i applied. now i can kill (almost) any WB without any outside help and would love to go and kick that netch's a$$ but i can not remember where it is and how to get that quest again. IIRC it was in Stonefalls, but that's about it. anyone remembers it and knows how to get that quest so i can go and show that netch who's the boss?

another quest i remember having trouble with and can't find the quest giver was in Stonefalls as well, around the Sulfur Pools, some guy(s?) needed saving and the only way to reach him was to jump on some kind of platform there where noone could actually jump. i remember people trying and trying (myself included) to jump from some crates to that platform and it simply wasn't possible. would like to try my luck with that again, but that netch is what is most important for me. thanks a bunch..
Edited by mzprx on June 17, 2019 8:14AM
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The netch quest, could it be this one: Savages of Stonefalls?
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it sounds like Savages of Stonefalls. You have to kill the netch, a claanfear, and a nix hound.

And they did fix the missing "how to get to the npc" issue in the sulfur pools. You can get on the plank walkway now.

Before they fixed it, if you were desperate enough, you could use your mount to get there. The mounts apparently jump better than our characters do.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah, thank you, dear folks, you have been most helpful. now it's time for payback. that netch is as good as dead. thanks again, much appreciated..
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Brahma (a world boss) is also in Stonefalls.