The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Error 307 booted from server

Ethos
Ethos
✭✭✭
Hello, everything in the title, i keep being booted from the server with code error 307 @ZOS_GinaBruno any idea what could be the reason(s)?
  • mallinjs
    mallinjs
    Soul Shriven
    When I have issues logging in (like now) if I kill the program and try again immediately, I get this error.

You just need to wait about 10 min (they say 15-20) and try again. I try to kill the program, wait 2 min and try again.

Are you getting this without killing "ESO.exe"?
  • Ethos
    Ethos
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed that's what i have to do each time, closing everything, the game & the launcher, that's the only thing that solve the problem.

Even tho it would be nice to know what's causing this error xD
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a few minutes then try again.

Booted from server is rather generic, but the funny thing about it is that you might actually still be logged into the game. Not necessarily in the game world, but into the game. It can take time for that system to log you out due to "inactivity", I guess.

Edit: I've never had to close and restart the game client, in the few times this has happened. Instead, I go do something else for a while. (At least, not that I recall... only encounter this rarely)

Edited by Elsonso on June 15, 2019 12:56PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this error before and it was due to an AddOn.
    You might have enabled an Addon that is deemed suspicious by the game, or an AddOn is now functioning differently due to changes in code from updates and patches.

In my particular case, initially enabling the AddOn did not cause me to get booted. It was after I started using the addon (e.g., settings, and then the addon trying to do what it was written to do), that I got booted from the server consistently.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 15, 2019 10:42PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    I've had this error before and it was due to an AddOn.
    You might have enabled an Addon that is deemed suspicious by the game, or an AddOn is now functioning differently due to changes in code from updates and patches.

In my particular case, initially enabling the AddOn did not cause me to get booted. It was after I started using the addon (e.g., settings, and then the addon trying to do what it was written to do), that I got booted from the server consistently.

... and what addon was that?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ... and what addon was that?

If I remember correctly it was one that tried to homogenize your keybindings (might have been add-on only keybindings) across toons. Can't remember the name and have been too gunshy to try any others anymore.
    It loaded fine but after I established the keybinds to remember, the game wouldn't let me log on with any toon.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 16, 2019 4:27AM
  • Ethos
    Ethos
    ✭✭✭
    Might be an addon indeed, i noticed that it's giving me this error only on certain toons, with certain addons enabled