The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Lord Warden Arms - Monster Set?!?

chrisw_63_ESO
chrisw_63_ESO
✭✭✭
So I see the rotor blurb on the launcher - New Monster Set. I think, cool, lemme check that out. Log in, go to Store, click on the pic, and... Uh.. what? It's an appearance Outfit?? Grrr.... Doesn't 'Monster Set' mean a head and shoulders armor set that actually has stats and effects and such??? I call Bait and Switch!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I see the rotor blurb on the launcher - New Monster Set. I think, cool, lemme check that out. Log in, go to Store, click on the pic, and... Uh.. what? It's an appearance Outfit?? Grrr.... Doesn't 'Monster Set' mean a head and shoulders armor set that actually has stats and effects and such??? I call Bait and Switch!

no, you are misinformed. the arms pack , which it what they are called, is purely cosmetic and has been since they started releasing them, July 2018, almost a year ago. read more here- https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Outfit_System#Undaunted_Styles
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    While the arms pack is active in the crown store you can try to get a motif drop in vet Imperial City Prison to get the lord warden helm. The shoulder motif drops in one of the undaunted chests. All though they are both pretty rare you can still aquire them for a limited time.
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While the arms pack is active in the crown store you can try to get a motif drop in vet Imperial City Prison to get the lord warden helm. The shoulder motif drops in one of the undaunted chests. All though they are both pretty rare you can still aquire them for a limited time.

And if gold is no problem, you can also buy from another player either directly or via a guild trader. (You know, assuming they work at the moment)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And if gold is no problem, you can also buy from another player either directly or via a guild trader. (You know, assuming they work at the moment)

No, they're bound and can't be sold.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »

No, they're bound and can't be sold.

the head and shoulder motifs are definitely not bound. only the arms pack, which is what is sold in the crown store, is "bound". though the arms pack doesn't even show up as a motif page, they get unlocked straight in the outfit system when you buy the pack.
  • chrisw_63_ESO
    chrisw_63_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you call it an Arms Pack, and the Store calls it an Arms Pack in the text, but the blurb on the picture in the launcher and the store called it a Monster Set. How can I be mistaken in reporting something I read, word for word?
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want them to sell the actual helmet and shoulder in crown store? ICP is one of the most easy vet DLC dungeons. I pug HM regulary on my Tank when its daily. If you want to get that set just ask some of your guild members to run the dungeon with you when its daily (you don't even need to do HM for the helmet)
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • chrisw_63_ESO
    chrisw_63_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OMG... READ PEOPLE!!! I do NOT want ANYTHING, except for them to use the correct terms on their blurbs!!!!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG... READ PEOPLE!!! I do NOT want ANYTHING, except for them to use the correct terms on their blurbs!!!!

TBH OP, and yes I'm gonna' sound like a white knight for saying this, but it's ZOS's IP.

The correct term is whatever they want it to be.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No