Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the Treasure Hunter Personality come back at any point?

ProbablePaul
ProbablePaul
✭✭✭✭
I'm kinda miffed that I was out of town when this was in the crown store and wasn't able to buy it. I just recently found out about it... and I want it! Or... maybe it could become a reward for getting the 'Master Explorer' achievement? :D
Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect it to become available again in May 2020.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't you mean the "Holding Torch" personality?
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think so. It is called "Treasure Hunter".
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

; ;

Considering I never saw the actual thing in the crown store, it's not likely I would have a good understanding of it, the way it looks, what it's called, etc.. But, maybe? I'm not sure why you would ask me to clarify that for you, seeing as I wouldn't know and there isn't currently any way for me to check on that for you - it's not in the crown store anymore - but, you seem to know so maybe you can confirm if that is the actual name of it?
    Edited by ProbablePaul on June 16, 2019 3:47AM
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

; ;

Considering I never saw the actual thing in the crown store, it's not likely I would have a good understanding of it, the way it looks, what it's called, etc.. But, maybe? I'm not sure why you would ask me to clarify that for you, seeing as I wouldn't know and there isn't currently any way for me to check on that for you - it's not in the crown store anymore - but, you seem to know so maybe you can confirm if that is the actual name of it?

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56171#Personalities
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭

; ;

Oh so it is called 'Treasure Hunting Personality'

So @SirGabenOfSteamia is wrong and he's got poor manners. Thanks for pointing that out.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im still waiting for the book one to come back.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

; ;

Oh so it is called 'Treasure Hunting Personality'

So @SirGabenOfSteamia is wrong and he's got poor manners. Thanks for pointing that out.

Well, not necessarily poor manners, all he did was call it after what the personality does. All it legitimately does is hold a torch. There's nothing that actually screams "Treasure Hunter" about it. :D

I've collected all the personalities the game comes out with, this being Veteran Dungeon & Crown Store personalities, but the Treasure Hunter personality was the first and only pass for me.
    It could've taken out a map every so often, pulled out some pretty gems, jingle around some shiny coins, take out a little chest and fiddle with it every so often, but all we got was a personality that stands or crouches with a torch in hand. :/

But as for when it'll probably come back in a future Crown Crate. Either later this year or in a crate next year. :)
    Edited by meekmiko on June 16, 2019 7:30PM
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    im still waiting for the book one to come back.

Luckily the Scholar was brought back in the Scalecaller Crates for 16 Crown Gems. Just gotta wait for them to make a return. :)
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be patient.

Basically -everything- will come back sooner or later - the powers that be want the money from people who joined later too after all! ;)

It might however come in a crown crate, so... be prepared if it happens like that!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it the way it is. Some personalities are overdone and annoying, this one is just right. But yeah, nothing in particular about it screams treasure hunter. It could as well be tomb raider. Or torch holder. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Or torch holder. ;)
    ...its a neccessity if you want to hunt vampires, werewolves or necromancers in cyrodil!
    Sadly... we have to do without pitchforks...
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this personality and its emotes. They allow for very beautiful screenshots.

Nchuleftingth, Vvardennfell:
    myvQDDE.png
    nzK8aoZ.png

Summerset (Ghost of the Green spoiler warning!):
    cdbKisM.png
    YfO5QpF.png

At the end of Fungal Grotto 1 (my first ever soloed normal dungeon):
    KjFpEgb.png

Graystone Quarry, Wrothgar (quest spoiler!):
    mc0vaDy.png
    hyO0xA6.png

By the way, try the "/twiddle" emote with the personality on. It looks very nice, especially in some dark ruin. B)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Watchdog
    I agree. It's great for rp.
    OFzwMur.png
    0VtUvbv.png
    zXVeuzZ.png
    LC4n7OQ.png
    Edited by Michae on June 27, 2019 7:15AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    Epv4yEA.jpg
    09xPu72.jpg
    OQTOw4N.jpg

Love this personality!! I RP as a “tomb raider”! ;)
    Edited by TwIsTeDReDQuEeN on June 30, 2019 10:38PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is called Treasure Hunter.

or Crown Crates. But yea, I would be surprised if this did not come back to the crown store at some point.