The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active AD PVP guilds?

Tinkerir
Tinkerir
Hiya, i've been searching active pvp guild for a while (please AD cuz most of my characters are Khajiits), i'm pretty new to the whole pvp thing so i'm searching guild which would be nice enough to help people get started with pvp, I currently have 1 pvp toon.

Leave me a message here or mail me on my PSN: Tinkerir ^_^
  • zorian_x
    zorian_x
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

Tavern Trashers is an AD PVP-only guild looking for friendly and active PVP'ers to join us for Cyrodiil groups. We are newbie-friendly and consist of a good mixture of veteran and new players. We have planned group events at least two times a week and discord server. Hope this sounds interesting :smile:

PSN: KongPappa
  • Tinkerir
    Tinkerir
    zorian_x wrote: »
    Hey!

Tavern Trashers is an AD PVP-only guild looking for friendly and active PVP'ers to join us for Cyrodiil groups. We are newbie-friendly and consist of a good mixture of veteran and new players. We have planned group events at least two times a week and discord server. Hope this sounds interesting :smile:

PSN: KongPappa

Hey! Could I get an invite :3 I had 5 guilds but i've left one ^_^