The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Year of the Dragon Dungeon Pack 2.

ESO_Nightingale
ESO_Nightingale
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I wonder if we would get the Throat of The World as a dungeon similar to falkreath hold. How they made a playable map area into a dungeon. Admittedly i think it would be done more justice as a 4man dungeon than as apart of a "Whiterun Hold" zone.

Thoughts? What sort of quest would take place here?
Edited by ESO_Nightingale on May 30, 2019 2:41AM
PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the entirety of High Hrothgar as a dungeon would be awesome. A Quest to get to the Greybeards to ask them for advice while the dragons try and stop you. Cameo by Paarthranax near the end?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure, but I wanna say something related to Skyrim. Honestly tough to say though. We’ll be learning on June 9th tho, during the Bethesda E3 conference.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on May 30, 2019 10:24AM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something Skyrim this way comes.....

As to when....we will see. In summerset a few NPC's mention the throat of the world. Maybe next year?

Very much looking forward to E3 coming soon.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dungeons, I really do. However, it would be awesome if Q1 and Q3 weren't ALWAYS a dungeon dlc. It doens't have to be a new zone, just hit us with some 'Homestead' type updates from time to time.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more dungeon DLC in 2019
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it not obvious from Elsweyr where we are going? Why name it Elsweyr then list achievements under Northern Elsweyr, and before you say but morrowind was just vvardenfell — kek it wasn’t n. Morrowind tho. Also year long event. I’ll eat my hat if the rest of the quarters aren’t in Elsweyr.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saarthal was mentioned at one point by an NPC in Elsweyr, maybe we’re going there for the dungeon DLC? Provided it’s not part of a future Winterhold DLC (Which has been on ZOS’ radar for a while now).

Saarthal and Laberynthian would make interesting dungeons.

All that said, I don’t actually enjoy doing dungeons in ESO, I’d rather they focused on something else. Even a PvP zone experiment like the imperial city would be more interesting (Though I didn’t like that much either, but at least I could do the story at my own pace).
    Edited by Vrienda on June 9, 2019 10:18AM
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vrienda I too would love to see another PvP zone similar but not in scope to IC. Multiple instances of say everyone vs everyone free for all.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    @Vrienda I too would love to see another PvP zone similar but not in scope to IC. Multiple instances of say everyone vs everyone free for all.

A free for all defeats the purpose of choosing an Alliance.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem that similar argument was proposed when they implemented BG. “Why would I be teaming up with a Daggerfall person if I’m Aldemeri?”

I’m sure there’s creative ways to implement a free for all battle.